Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Phil... just thought I would drop by and say hi! You're doing amazingly with ur losses! I've got about 6 stone to lose before I'm at a weight I havent been at since I was about 16/17, so I find this a great place to keep me motivated!

Laters!! :cool:

hi lainie thank you , good luck on your weight loss journey , i know you will get there , thank you for popping in feel free to come back lol :):):):):):)

bless you hun! User CP is great, though sometimes you post on threads once and never again and i only like to be subscribed to diaries, which after 2 years, IVE just realised how you can post and not subscribe.. but its a faffy process as i am a Quick Reply queen :D x

lol so its not just me then rach ;) xxx , have a great day xxxx :):):)

We set it up to autosubscribe everybody to threads, makes it easy for people to follow by only having to click on UserCP.

You can change this by clicking into UserCP, then edit options and look for: Default Thread Subscription Mode. Default is set to: No Email Notification.

Pierce

thank you pierce for clearing that up , much appreciated :D

Well done on another loss mate - hope you have a great day :)

thank you miss jones xxxx you have a great day to xxxx

been talking to lisa today about christmas ( i know dont hit me lol) she asked me what i wanted , and i havent got a clue so im looking for any suggestions please thanks xxxx

Quick question Phil. You've lost 73lb, how is your skin? Has it gone all saggy or has it shrunk back? Sorry for such a personal question mate.

What do you want for christmas ? well a knew diary I'd say-its only july mate !!!!
Just kidding-if I'm honest I've been thinking what to get the girls so I can start saving !!! I lurve christmas !!

What do you want for christmas ? well a knew diary I'd say-its only july mate !!!!
Just kidding-if I'm honest I've been thinking what to get the girls so I can start saving !!! I lurve christmas !!

lol lisas the same she start on boxing day ;)

well got about 20 dvd disc full of mp3 albums to go through tonight , that i made years ago , havent got a clue whats on them so should be fun :D:D:D:D:D

morning Phill, have a lovely day. Why do you have to go through the discs?

morning Phill, have a lovely day. Why do you have to go through the discs?

i was cleaning up yesterday, and found a pile of disc with no writing on them , put on in laptop found out that its was my album collection on mp3 , so need to see whats there and to write down whats there xxx , hope you having a great morning rach xxx :):):):):)

done my daily workout ( team 2 workout) going to have a hour on the wii later havent been on for a while so need to get back it , sorted through disc found some good stuff, total forgot what i had , glad i looked , cant believe its nearly thursday wheres the week gone , anyway been doing cherrys challange ( no scale jumping) and so far so good , had chicken ceasar salad for lunch , having bacon eggs beans and waffles for tea looking forward to that . also looking forward to seeing mumma ks pictures with her new diet see what the food looks like , big thanks to nik for the rep last night , we all missed you chick ( sounds like shes been gone for months ;)) trying to find some recipes for winter food ww style for when the cold weather start ( not like its hot now :() . im glad jess has got a house , one stress less to deal with, my lady sound like shes having a good time with her days off , hope cherrys neck is better soon , and thanks rach for teaching me multi quoting hope she gets dress sorted ,and miss jones and pixie going well very happy for her, anyway im rambling so im of to read some diarys

Last edited:
I didnt realise you were a secret scale hopper Phil :whoopass: naughty naughty, but well done for resisting them today.

Do I remember correctly that you have the 2nd ea active? I've been doing the 30 day challenge and its def getting me a huffing and a puffing. I was wondering what the 2nd one is like.

Hope you are having a mighty fine evening

I didnt realise you were a secret scale hopper Phil :whoopass: naughty naughty, but well done for resisting them today.

Do I remember correctly that you have the 2nd ea active? I've been doing the 30 day challenge and its def getting me a huffing and a puffing. I was wondering what the 2nd one is like.

Hope you are having a mighty fine evening

hello my lady , yep i have second ea and i think it better and harder more tougher workouts you would love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back