Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning friends hope everyone is ok xxx had a nice quite night in with the mrs last night . how is everyone this morning

So envious of everyone with their Wii exercises....my poor sad bank balance will never let me stretch to one :( I am a youth worker in spare time, and my OH bought a Wii for the kids with some funding we were given, so I may have to nick it off him for a while (tho mental note to self : must actually buy the Wii fit or similar to make it work!! ha ha!!) Does anyone do Just Dance? much of a workout? I know we have that one cos our girls love it! Anyway, enough rambling, sorry!! lol :blahblah:

Hi Phil, I too am a scales hopper. I really struggle to stay off the things - so much so that Andy has them hidden in the boot of his car to stop me torturing myself!:D

The Wii is brilliant, I'm on it every night now and I vary it between WII fit plus and EA active. must have a look out for the 2nd one as well if it's bette than the 1st.
Hope you have a splendind day my lovely x

So envious of everyone with their Wii exercises....my poor sad bank balance will never let me stretch to one :( I am a youth worker in spare time, and my OH bought a Wii for the kids with some funding we were given, so I may have to nick it off him for a while (tho mental note to self : must actually buy the Wii fit or similar to make it work!! ha ha!!) Does anyone do Just Dance? much of a workout? I know we have that one cos our girls love it! Anyway, enough rambling, sorry!! lol :blahblah:

i would get wii fit ( if you can xxx) but just dance is great fun and a great way to exercise xxxx

Hi Phil, I too am a scales hopper. I really struggle to stay off the things - so much so that Andy has them hidden in the boot of his car to stop me torturing myself!:D

The Wii is brilliant, I'm on it every night now and I vary it between WII fit plus and EA active. must have a look out for the 2nd one as well if it's bette than the 1st.
Hope you have a splendind day my lovely x

im the same im always on my scales but been a good boy this week havent been on after mondays WI so fingers crossed i will keep off them, i agree i love my wii to i have most of the fitness games and just like you i like to vary between them i would recomend the second ea sports game if you like the first one you will love the second one xxxx

Oooohhh...payday next week.....interesting :whistle: *starts spending non-existent pennies*

Lol yeah exactly, I need to do all my shopping before end of november for Christmas otherwise I may turn into ol Mr Scrooge... My company is making a load of us redundant end of november so could be a fun new year!! But hey!! It's nearly christmas!! ha ha... Sorry, I really need to get out of work today, I think it's making me go crazy! :eek:

Lol yeah exactly, I need to do all my shopping before end of november for Christmas otherwise I may turn into ol Mr Scrooge... My company is making a load of us redundant end of november so could be a fun new year!! But hey!! It's nearly christmas!! ha ha... Sorry, I really need to get out of work today, I think it's making me go crazy! :eek:

lol your in the right place i lost the plot years ago , so your in good company xxxx sorry about job do you think you will get made redundant i hope not i will keep my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

stay off them you boogar! :D

lol your in the right place i lost the plot years ago , so your in good company xxxx sorry about job do you think you will get made redundant i hope not i will keep my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Hey, how's the friday going? So glad it's the weekend almost! Although being a youthworker on spare time, it means that tonight I still have a group of 15 crazy 11-14 yr olds to deal with! Fun Fun!!! :553:
Re my job, sadly my role is one of the affected, just signed my lawyers agreement to it on wednesday for redundancy, leave on Nov 30th... So yeah, planning to enjoy the Christmas period and then focus come the new year on some new employment lol..cant live off redundancy pay for ever I guess. It's a challenging thought, been perm employed for about 4 yrs now so a little scary , but hey...the old saying que sera sera!! (or however u spell it! :p)

Hope ur doing mighty fine today :) x

Hey, how's the friday going? So glad it's the weekend almost! Although being a youthworker on spare time, it means that tonight I still have a group of 15 crazy 11-14 yr olds to deal with! Fun Fun!!! :553:
Re my job, sadly my role is one of the affected, just signed my lawyers agreement to it on wednesday for redundancy, leave on Nov 30th... So yeah, planning to enjoy the Christmas period and then focus come the new year on some new employment lol..cant live off redundancy pay for ever I guess. It's a challenging thought, been perm employed for about 4 yrs now so a little scary , but hey...the old saying que sera sera!! (or however u spell it! :p)

Hope ur doing mighty fine today :) x

sorry about job , im sure you will find something else soon , dont let it get you down , i think you ( youth workers ) do a great job , lots of kids need someone or some were to go on a evening rather than walking the streets so you should be proud of what you do xxxxx :):):):):):):):)

:)

sorry about job , im sure you will find something else soon , dont let it get you down , i think you ( youth workers ) do a great job , lots of kids need someone or some were to go on a evening rather than walking the streets so you should be proud of what you do xxxxx :):):):):):):):)

Aw thanks Phill... You made me blub a little :cry:lol..

I love the youth stuff, I really do. It's the thing that makes me come alive (to sounds all bleugh and cheesy!!) .. Really want to do it full time tbh, but u need a degree nowadays, so I'm currently doing one through Open Uni in my spare time, so one day I'll hopefully be able to look after the little darlings as a full time job. It's all good. Maybe the job loss will be a bit of a cloud with a silver lining, we shall see :cross: :) xxx

Aw thanks Phill... You made me blub a little :cry:lol..

I love the youth stuff, I really do. It's the thing that makes me come alive (to sounds all bleugh and cheesy!!) .. Really want to do it full time tbh, but u need a degree nowadays, so I'm currently doing one through Open Uni in my spare time, so one day I'll hopefully be able to look after the little darlings as a full time job. It's all good. Maybe the job loss will be a bit of a cloud with a silver lining, we shall see :cross: :) xxx

defo i think this would be great , not many people can get up and say that they help kids and make a difference :):):):):):):)

defo i think this would be great , not many people can get up and say that they help kids and make a difference :):):):):):):)

:) I certainly try :) we have a good bunch on a friday...actually really miss them once school breaks up for the summer..got a sleepover with them this coming friday with an annual waterfight included..oh the fun! think it's why I like the youthwork, get to relive childhood :p

Hope you're having a good weekend so far, am at work on O/T...oh joys!!!

Laters!! :flirt2:

afternoon all , hows everyone doing , been in bed a lot yesterday been getting dizzy for some reason , going to see the doc on monday , anyway had a quite night with lisa last night watching come dine with me and mock the week. going to have a how i met your mother night ,the nice people at amazon delivered it today so thats tonight sorted. still havent been on scales , not sure how this weeks WI is going to go feel bloated ( think i need a good poo) , so have a great day all xxxx phill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back