Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done Phill, fantastic result! xxx :D

Hope your beginning to feel a bit better, sucks being ill :( xx

Hope you start to feel better soon phil - look after yourself, or better still get Lisa to do it for you

Hey Phill :flowers: brought these in for you to say I hope you're feeling better... Come and see us soon :p

xx

Hi Mr Phil,
hope your feeling abit better soon x

Hope your beginning to feel a bit better, sucks being ill :( xx

Hope you start to feel better soon phil - look after yourself, or better still get Lisa to do it for you

Get well soon Leepo. xxx

Hey Phill :flowers: brought these in for you to say I hope you're feeling better... Come and see us soon :p

xx

thank you all and thanks lainie for flowers , feeling a lot better now lisa looked after me so im fit and ready to go again , been thinking alot about diet lately how far i have come in the last few months , im so looking forward to hitting goal but i think im trying to get there to quick , every week i want to lose a stone and finish but i know thats stupid , i think its just that i know im getting close and im itching to finish , anyway before i get in to a full on rant hope everyone is ok and doing well im going to try and catch up with everyones diary , c you all in a bit xxxx phill

Glad you're feeling better! Hurrah for Lisa aka your nurse.

The nearer you ge to goal the more frustrating it is I think. Argh! Never mind, hare and the tortoise and all that jazz! Just try to focus on how well you've done so far.

Have a great weekend :)

Glad you're feeling better! Hurrah for Lisa aka your nurse.

The nearer you ge to goal the more frustrating it is I think. Argh! Never mind, hare and the tortoise and all that jazz! Just try to focus on how well you've done so far.

Have a great weekend :)

thanks miss jones great advice as always xxxx you have a great weekend to :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi glad your better :) , I seriously wish I had your losses you started 2 weeks before me and have lost double and we have worked our arsed off the same So big up for you, your losses are mire than most people get in a vlcd, remember it's harder at maintance as we don't get the same buzz when we aren't losing lbs each week :)
Enjoy the journey and remember how you felt 6 months ago ;) xx

So good to have you back fighting fit phil, missed you.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for doing so well, you will get to your goal and there is no rush is there?

Hi glad your better :) , I seriously wish I had your losses you started 2 weeks before me and have lost double and we have worked our arsed off the same So big up for you, your losses are mire than most people get in a vlcd, remember it's harder at maintance as we don't get the same buzz when we aren't losing lbs each week :)
Enjoy the journey and remember how you felt 6 months ago ;) xx

thanks cherry xxx needed that :):):):):)

So good to have you back fighting fit phil, missed you.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for doing so well, you will get to your goal and there is no rush is there?

thank you my lady im happy to be back ready to kick arse xxx

Glad you're feeling better now Lip. I completely understand your feeling about wanting to lose a stone a week and for it all to be over, I used to get that feeling when I had about 30lb left to lose, but believe me, it goes so quickly, you will be there in no time at all :)

Have a great weekend Phill whatever you are up to xxx

your a star nik thank you for kind words xxx :):):):)

Hi Phill, just popping in to say have a lovely weekend :D

ellloooooo xxxxx you have a great weekend to xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back