Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya Phill, glad you're all looked after and feeling better :) have a lovely weekend hun xxx

where are you Phill? :) x

hiya Phill, glad you're all looked after and feeling better :) have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Good to hear your feeling better
have a good one Phill

Have a great Sunday Lip, you & Lisa, hope you have great plans together. Good luck for WI tomorrow too... I'll bet you have had a brilliant week this week :D xxx

where are you Phill? :) x

thank you all been shopping and working out sorry havent been on :whoopass: hope you are all ok and had a great weekend looking forward to WI in the morning xxxxx might be under 20 stone and have lost 6 stone ( fingers crossed) but really hoping for a loss

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Buy anything interesting that I should know about?

loving the new pic my lady xxxx we brought a digital photo frame for inlaws for xmas , and toilet roll , and bin bags . been a fun night the electric keeps going off and the light keep flickering :mad: so hoping that it stays on for the rest of the night , anyway how are you xxx

I'm fine thanks Phil and thankyou muchly for the comments on my pic.

Chrissie prezzies already - I forgot you did mention Lisa likes to forward plan, good start made then

Hope the electric stays on for the duration I dont fancy the idea of flickering all night xx

been thinking about 6 stone it would take a very big loss so i think it might take a couple of weeks ( should keep feet on the ground and just be happy if i get a loss) anyway will see as long as its not a gain im happy

I'm fine thanks Phil and thankyou muchly for the comments on my pic.

Chrissie prezzies already - I forgot you did mention Lisa likes to forward plan, good start made then

Hope the electric stays on for the duration I dont fancy the idea of flickering all night xx

lol its like being in a haunted house , everytime they flicker me and lisa look at each other and without saying anything are thinking not again please , as for xmas yeah were planned and ready lol :):):)

Ah I'll swap your sts for my gain ?
Just keep going it dies get harder the longer we do it.
I've been very good this week and exercise classes so know how you feel xx

Better than a gain! plus you have fab weight losses like 3lbs 4lbs each week so I think its likely that you will have some weeks where you stay the same, frustrating I know :)

Chin up Philip
It happens to us all

Ah I'll swap your sts for my gain ?
Just keep going it dies get harder the longer we do it.
I've been very good this week and exercise classes so know how you feel xx

Better than a gain! plus you have fab weight losses like 3lbs 4lbs each week so I think its likely that you will have some weeks where you stay the same, frustrating I know :)

thanks you all xxx out of my strop now , so back on it now will try for a loss next week , ready for battle again

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better mister :) Thats only your 2nd STS in 6 ruddy months, you are doing so flipping well! Don't let me catch you giving yourself a hard time, you're a bloomin weightloss machine, bet it comes off next week :D

Have a great evening :) x

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better mister :) Thats only your 2nd STS in 6 ruddy months, you are doing so flipping well! Don't let me catch you giving yourself a hard time, you're a bloomin weightloss machine, bet it comes off next week :D

Have a great evening :) x

thank you xxxxxxx i know is was having a ***** fit before im sorry and trust me im ready to kill this week and drop some pounds

A sts is to be expected some times Phil, however good your losses have been and however much we all think you are mr weight loss machine, but you are not a real machine and sometimes things just stay put for no reason

Keep smiling and plodding along and it'll start moving again, have a great day

chin up Phill, you're doing so well :) a STS just means your body is gearing up for a super loss next week :D x

A sts is to be expected some times Phil, however good your losses have been and however much we all think you are mr weight loss machine, but you are not a real machine and sometimes things just stay put for no reason

Keep smiling and plodding along and it'll start moving again, have a great day

thank you my lady had a paddy this morning but over it now and ready to get back on it xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back