goodness me, the bars!

wigglychick

Silver Member
Was looking forward to chewing on the bars this week and have found some of them to be very nice (peanut one in particular). Have stuck to one per day but oh my goodness...it sounds as though there is a thunderstorm going on inside my tummy :eek: Perhaps next week I'll just have one every other day!

I also love the peanut bar:)

I found the when I started eating the bars that it made me very windy and I had cramps, but I liked them so much I persevered and I can eat them now no problem:D

However be warned never to have two in the one day as the wind is very bad after two:p

But then, I did not listen when someone else mentioned this fact and had to find out for myself:eek:

haven`t tried the bars yet
think i`ll stay clear :giggle:
doing ss i found i was very windy
fart.gif
to begin with

my poor family wanted to foster me out till it passed :rotflmao:

Husband has made me promise not to ever eat two again as he said he loves me, but not sure he loves me that much:p

Lol! maybe I'll persist if it wears off a bit then mini...my tummy has never made these many gurglings before!

Was looking forward to chewing on the bars this week and have found some of them to be very nice (peanut one in particular). Have stuck to one per day but oh my goodness...it sounds as though there is a thunderstorm going on inside my tummy :eek: Perhaps next week I'll just have one every other day!

I think the reason for this is because your stomach has got use to digesting just liquid (shake or soup) and now it has to do a bit more work to break down (digest) this solid.

I think the reason for this is because your stomach has got use to digesting just liquid (shake or soup) and now it has to do a bit more work to break down (digest) this solid.

oh I seee, thanks for that sim :D

Back