• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Goodnight, wish me luck!

S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
Hey guys, Im going to bed now.

Thanks for a great few days on the forum, although Im feeling very disheartened that I let myself get fat again for the millionth time, I am doing something about it and being on this forum has helped me reach Day 4 without snapping whatsoever.

I know I can do this now and I will be thin once more and be a beautiful bride in 11 weeks time.

Im very apprehensive about going back to work tomorrow and how I will cope on LT. But Im going to give it my best shot. I will not let people's negativity get to me and I will drink as much water as I can in such a lack-of-water environment (sometimes I cant even get 2 seconds to go for a wee in work, I can go all day without one!!!).

I'll be back tomorrow night, hopefully with positive things to say about Day 5!

Have a great monday guys and good luck for those Weighing In tomorrow!!!!

Sleep Well,
Laura xxxxx :princess:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Hope tomorrow goes well honey! Good luck! xx

S: 15st11lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st6lb Loss: 3st12lb(24.43%)
good luck I know how hard the water and loo thing is I had to explain to my manager why I kept diappearing every 30mins!!! as he was getting a bit annoyed

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hi all the best my advice is to take the diet one day at a time and use the support on here these guys are brilliant when your having a bit of an off moment keep focused the results will keep you going
xx

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck Laura.
I actually fidn it easier at work rather than sat here with kids left overs & that big thing shouting me (THE FRIDGE lol)
Keep at it you WILL be that beautiful bride hun
Niki
x

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Hope today is going well for you Laura.

Good luck hun.

x