• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Goodnight, wish me luck!

Hey guys, Im going to bed now.

Thanks for a great few days on the forum, although Im feeling very disheartened that I let myself get fat again for the millionth time, I am doing something about it and being on this forum has helped me reach Day 4 without snapping whatsoever.

I know I can do this now and I will be thin once more and be a beautiful bride in 11 weeks time.

Im very apprehensive about going back to work tomorrow and how I will cope on LT. But Im going to give it my best shot. I will not let people's negativity get to me and I will drink as much water as I can in such a lack-of-water environment (sometimes I cant even get 2 seconds to go for a wee in work, I can go all day without one!!!).

I'll be back tomorrow night, hopefully with positive things to say about Day 5!

Have a great monday guys and good luck for those Weighing In tomorrow!!!!

Sleep Well,
Laura xxxxx :princess:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hope tomorrow goes well honey! Good luck! xx
hi all the best my advice is to take the diet one day at a time and use the support on here these guys are brilliant when your having a bit of an off moment keep focused the results will keep you going
Good luck Laura.
I actually fidn it easier at work rather than sat here with kids left overs & that big thing shouting me (THE FRIDGE lol)
Keep at it you WILL be that beautiful bride hun
Hope today is going well for you Laura.

Good luck hun.