Goodnight, wish me luck!

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Hey guys, Im going to bed now.

Thanks for a great few days on the forum, although Im feeling very disheartened that I let myself get fat again for the millionth time, I am doing something about it and being on this forum has helped me reach Day 4 without snapping whatsoever.

I know I can do this now and I will be thin once more and be a beautiful bride in 11 weeks time.

Im very apprehensive about going back to work tomorrow and how I will cope on LT. But Im going to give it my best shot. I will not let people's negativity get to me and I will drink as much water as I can in such a lack-of-water environment (sometimes I cant even get 2 seconds to go for a wee in work, I can go all day without one!!!).

I'll be back tomorrow night, hopefully with positive things to say about Day 5!

Have a great monday guys and good luck for those Weighing In tomorrow!!!!

Sleep Well,
Laura xxxxx :princess:

Hope tomorrow goes well honey! Good luck! xx

good luck I know how hard the water and loo thing is I had to explain to my manager why I kept diappearing every 30mins!!! as he was getting a bit annoyed

hi all the best my advice is to take the diet one day at a time and use the support on here these guys are brilliant when your having a bit of an off moment keep focused the results will keep you going
xx

Hope today is going well for you Laura.

Good luck hun.

x

Back