Goodstuff is BACK.

Weigh in tonight, 3 lbs off. Happy with that. CDC is in holiday now so next weigh in not until 20th want 7lbs off by then. Got to stop the nibbling. Have finished the peanut butter and am not buying more. Need to be more focused. Have got 7 weeks until my holiday and want to be within spitting distance of goal by then. Onwards and downwards.

Well done on ur weigh in.

Thanks! I really need to kuckle down and stop the cheat snack. Nuts are not allowed even if they are protein!!

It is my birthday on Saturday so I will be having steak and salad at a nice pub with my family. Apart from that I am having a week where I only eat off the allowed 810 list. Have brought a big tub of cottage cheese in to work to eat when I get the 3pm munchies and am going to have a big bowl of stir fried (in fry light) veg tonight.

Managed to get up and do som eoga this morning. Going to do that tmorrow as well and then have my weekly class on Saturday. Need to start upping the exercise but difficult as the past couple of days I have felt really week. Byt the time I got home last night I was ready to drop. I think actually doing the 810 plan properly is the answer as SS+ just isn't enough calories if you are even vaguely active. Not for me at least.

Thanks! I really need to kuckle down and stop the cheat snack. Nuts are not allowed even if they are protein!! It is my birthday on Saturday so I will be having steak and salad at a nice pub with my family. Apart from that I am having a week where I only eat off the allowed 810 list. Have brought a big tub of cottage cheese in to work to eat when I get the 3pm munchies and am going to have a big bowl of stir fried (in fry light) veg tonight. Managed to get up and do som eoga this morning. Going to do that tmorrow as well and then have my weekly class on Saturday. Need to start upping the exercise but difficult as the past couple of days I have felt really week. Byt the time I got home last night I was ready to drop. I think actually doing the 810 plan properly is the answer as SS+ just isn't enough calories if you are even vaguely active. Not for me at least.

Well done on your 3lb loss this week :) what class do you do? I exercise on CWP but am doing step 2 to give me enough energy, I recommend doing a higher step.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! I just do a private yoga class once or twice a week. I love it. It's a mixture of a few styles.

Had a lovely weekend, went to the pub with the fam for a lunch on Saturday, didn't drink and had steak and salad. I didn't even eat the birthday cake my mum had made. How good am I? Today though I have eaten way too many nuts ! But at least the bloody things are finished now so no more of those!! Other than that I have been totally on plan sticking to low fat protein and allowed veg. Luckily I Love cooking so have been able to be pretty imaginative with seasonings. I weighed myself this morning and I am 1 stone 3lbs down in 25 days. Happy with that! Going to have a trying on session with some old size 14s that haven't fitted for 18 months and see how they look. Fingers crossed! Ha!

Thanks! I just do a private yoga class once or twice a week. I love it. It's a mixture of a few styles.

Had a lovely weekend, went to the pub with the fam for a lunch on Saturday, didn't drink and had steak and salad. I didn't even eat the birthday cake my mum had made. How good am I? Today though I have eaten way too many nuts ! But at least the bloody things are finished now so no more of those!! Other than that I have been totally on plan sticking to low fat protein and allowed veg. Luckily I Love cooking so have been able to be pretty imaginative with seasonings. I weighed myself this morning and I am 1 stone 3lbs down in 25 days. Happy with that! Going to have a trying on session with some old size 14s that haven't fitted for 18 months and see how they look. Fingers crossed! Ha!

Well done on ur weight loss. I want to start exercising so I'm going to do step 2. It's just so boring having 3 shakes a day! Good luck with your trying on session x

Let me know how you get on with step 2. I tend to skip between SS+ and 810. Have had great losses so far. If you are doing walking an running you will be burning too many calories to do SS I reckon.

Fish time just flies when you are not eating!! I have stuck to my version of the plan (which includes small amount of peanut butter!) and am now 21lbs down in 5 weeks.

Got 5 weeks left before I go on holiday. I reckon I can get 3lbs off per week so another 15lbs. Any more and I will be ecstatic!

After my holiday I am going to work up the plans starting with 1000 for two weeks. Then 1200 for two weeks then 1500 for as long as it takes to get to 13 stone and stay there.

I have slowly accepted that I am never going to be able to eat junk food again - pudding will be a rare treat in a restaurant. Refined carbs have no place in my diet.

I started the 30 day shred on Sunday. Actually manageable even on so few calories as it is only 20mins long. Achey today but feeling good to be exercising properly again.

Back