google

I don't know Jim. I can never tell if i'm in ketosis or not? I've got a headache that keeps coming on and off. Going hot and cold and just generally don't have much energy. Incredibly tired too but then I didn't sleep well at all last night x

Oh hun. I get terrible headaches for a few days when i hit ketosis. Anyway dont worry as i think this post has confused everyone, can the OP come and clear it up for us, please, before we all go crazy (well those that arent already). Why didnt you sleep well hun, did you keep needing the loo?

No I didn't Cheryl (although I did get up and go after my scare)

I don't sleep well generally anyway, so I have to sleep with an eyemask to block all light out (think it's a comfort thing now) and earplugs to block all noise. Well middle of the night, my fellas suicase/holdal fell out of his wardrobe which frightened the life out of me! :( I then couldn't sleep (after going to the loo) because my mind was playing tricks on me, thinking it was a ghost or something! :cry::rolleyes:

So yeah, didn't sleep all too good!

Oh Mets. Try blackout blinds of curtains. We have both in my son room and not a bit of light comes through in there. Do you watch tv or play on computer games before bed coz ive heard this stimulates the brain and so when you try to sleep you cant.

Oh Mets. Try blackout blinds of curtains. We have both in my son room and not a bit of light comes through in there. Do you watch tv or play on computer games before bed coz ive heard this stimulates the brain and so when you try to sleep you cant.

I don't but my fella does! :mad: Hence the need for them... But even when I'm at my house it's still the same. I think it's more of a comfort thing to be honest, as i've used them for so long.

I'm such a light sleeper, the smallest sound wakes me up!

I've just been for a walk to Tesco and feel a bit better now x

I think i die when i go to sleep. A bomb could go off somedays and not wake me up. Im not a morning person but wake lots in the night

LOL! I wish I was like that! I have to read to fall asleep too, otherwise I just can't nod off. I need to switch my brain off (massive thinker I am!) and sometimes it can take ages :(

LOL! That's a good point!!

I'm rubbish at it awake to be honest, so counting carbs would probably work! It's very boring!

well i thought the OP was woofy in disguise lol

Back