Gosh its quiet in here... :(

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I remember in 2008 when I did LL, this place was HOPPING!!! There were posts going all day, every day - lots of banter and support and conversation. Now - it's like a ghost town. :(
tumbleweed-totally4women.jpg

The weight planners forum is sadly the same.

I don't know why CD has fallen so much.

But compare their social media presence with SW who are constantly posting and an insane Instagram community.

I'm sure there are other reasons.

Maybe the forum will liven up in the new year! I'm new here and there doesn't seem to be much going on. Good luck with Cambridge diet - I'm not good with meal replacement diets so I'm trying SW.

I am still here though my visits have been sporadic due to illness in the family which has sadly turned to a bereavement - which is a challenge as I am an emotional eater. Its white knuckle but I am managing to say strong. I had really gotten in to a muddle before Christmas - good one day, bad the next - head all over the place - so I stopped for Chirstmans for 2 weeks - not to eat but to refocus my head and my drive and desire to whip this thing.

I felt happy as I only gained 5 pounds in what turned out to be nearly 4 weeks off the diet.

I have JUST restarted, jut this Tuesday gone - was 2 days in to climb in to Ketosis and my dear father in law passed away. I am amazed I am managing NOT to turn to food for comfort - and hope that it lasts. I am tired of messing around and want to continue and finish this journey.

Hope to be here a bit more going forward. Its a great place for success - it was my lifeline in 2008.

Good luck everyone :)

I am still here though my visits have been sporadic due to illness in the family which has sadly turned to a bereavement - which is a challenge as I am an emotional eater. Its white knuckle but I am managing to say strong. I had really gotten in to a muddle before Christmas - good one day, bad the next - head all over the place - so I stopped for Chirstmans for 2 weeks - not to eat but to refocus my head and my drive and desire to whip this thing.

I felt happy as I only gained 5 pounds in what turned out to be nearly 4 weeks off the diet.

I have JUST restarted, jut this Tuesday gone - was 2 days in to climb in to Ketosis and my dear father in law passed away. I am amazed I am managing NOT to turn to food for comfort - and hope that it lasts. I am tired of messing around and want to continue and finish this journey.

Hope to be here a bit more going forward. Its a great place for success - it was my lifeline in 2008.

Good luck everyone :)

I'm sorry for your loss. Well done sticking with it...

I am so sorry to hear about your sad news
I am Also doing Cambridge at the moment on week 2 so here if you want to chat or just have a rant

sorry for your loss xx

im on my first week of sole source & i'm finding it ok. I do feel hungry today though but its the weekend so its always harder anyway.

Im due to restart this week I was a member years ago and this place was a god send I'm shocked to have logged in to hardly anything in last few years posted

I'm restarting too this week!!! As summer loom upon us I'm sure this place will be busy again!!

I hope this entire forum gets back to being crazy. I remember spending hours reading new posts, haha.

Back