Got my Club 10 tonight

Mummoth

Silver Member
I wasn't expecting it so it was a nice surprise.

Felt a bit off as the C said I had got it, then announced to the world how much I'd lost ....... so half my village now know what I weigh! Still, I'm telling myself I WILL NEVER EVER WEIGHT THAT MUCH AGAIN so what does it matter? :D

Well done on getting your club 10 :) don't forget that everyone at clas has either been there or on the way there, I have 3lbs for mine hoping for next week :rolleyes:

:D

Well done, you must be chuffed!

lol I don't know. This bloke got his last week & he also got his two stone award & I sat there thinking "he never weighed 20 stone did he?"

Maybe it's just me!

That's fab well done you, hoping for mine next week - I've got 2lb to go.

Don't worry about what people think, anyway they're probably thinking how well you've done not how much you weighed!!

Congratulations on your club 10! :)

I honestly wouldn't worry, I'm sure people won't even think to try and work out how much you weighed, I know I've never thought about doing it, even though 10% is such a simple sum!!!:confused:

I am going to sw for me and in class I focus on my own weight loss. I'm pleased for others in my group that have lost weight but I don't think of them in terms of their weight. I think I could safely say most people I have spoken to in class think the same way.

I'm one of my groups weighing ladies and I could honestly say I couldn't remember what any of the members weigh, I just make a note of their losses, the minute they walk away from the table I've forgotten. (It could be just I am menopausal and the brain doesn't function as it should!!)

So basically for all my wittering I am trying to say don't worry about it!! :D

Well done on the Club 10...

I don't remember anyone's weight except my own!!!

And congrats on Club 10 - massive achievement!! I've got 2.5 to go til mine!

Back