Got my water flavouring

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Sunshine orange.

VILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no - i quite liked it. never bother now, though.

have you tried making it more dilute? i found it worked nicely at almost twice the quantity of water.

I think I prefer plain water! I might have to give it away. Am going to try your idea first though.......

I have the summer berry flavouring which is lovely, having said that, I have it as a hot drink rather than just with cold water.

Hello guys! i'm new to this, this is my second day and i am really struggling! :( drinking just shakes an water is really getting to me! whats this flavored water?? thankyou xx

Hello guys! i'm new to this, this is my second day and i am really struggling! :( drinking just shakes an water is really getting to me! whats this flavored water?? thankyou xx

think of it like powdered squash (you can't have normal squash, because of the citric acid). But it's not recommended until week 3.

I don't like the orange one either. It tastes like lemsip! However it's not too bad with soda water. It tastes a bit like lemonade.

Ooo good shout!!! Coz I don't like soda water either!!!

Ooh, I like the berry one - making ice lollies, what a fab idea! x

what a great idea to make ice lollies with it. i think im definitely going to get some. my cdc said i could have it from week 2. just want it now tho coz im struggling with water

Anyone want mine???? Still vile!!!!

Back