Tomatoes for soup - cost 40p kilo.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 134
  • H.M. Tomato and basil soup.jpg
    H.M. Tomato and basil soup.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 102
  • H.M. Mixed fruit Ice-cream and S.F. Jelly.jpg
    H.M. Mixed fruit Ice-cream and S.F. Jelly.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 467
  • Aubergine & mushroom curry - Egg curry - Mung bean and potato curry with rice..jpg
    Aubergine & mushroom curry - Egg curry - Mung bean and potato curry with rice..jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 1,175
Why no requests for menus?

Why no requests for anything
?

Thought I would do this to inspire peope to eat nice food instead of crap but it does not seem to be happening.

Well - good night and good bye

I have lost 2lbs this week but whatever.

Bye from kindleuser.

snap!

Hi Kindleuser
I'm new to the forum so still finding my way around. Keyed in Rosemary Conley and found these posts. I'm in the same boat as you! I lost 20lbs and over the last 12 months have put back on 17lb. I feel so flaming brassed off. I've had a rubbish year up to now, lost my Dad in January, Mum in May and had a major op in Feb. Everyone I moan to about my weight says "well look at the year you have had." It still doesn't help. I decided to go back to class about three weeks ago and have lost 4lbs, but stayed the same tonight and last week. Ive been doing my Rosemary Conley DVD's for exercise. I just want to see even a pound a week off but a regular loss.
Sorry to moan!
Good luck with your weight loss
xx

Hi honey, I just wanted to say that your photos are fab....it all looks so inviting.

I'm not new to minis but I am a newbie on the RC forum and was just having a nosey around. I lost loads of weight on Cambridge 2.5 years ago, put most of it back on and have tried going back to Cambridge and also attempting Slimming World :cry:Got to within 6lbs of target in June and now, after my holiday (daughter got married on board the Ventura cruise ship) I find myself 17lbs from target :eek: I was wondering whether or not to try RC and your photos and menus have inspired me to find a local class.

Please don't stop posting...I shall be needing my daily fix of yummy food pics.

Oh and well done on losing 2lbs
x

Back