Got to get back on plan 100%

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by catxx, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I started my SW journey in Sept with two friends. One is now pregnant and given up SW and the other one has just given up!

I have been at target since just before xmas but have lost focus and too much going off of plan! Have weigh in tomorrow and after a whole wk off plan I am expecting quite a gain. It was OH birthday at wk end and we have eaten out 3 times. Normally I would make up for this by being 100% on plan at home but just keep eating rubbish :(. I really really don't know why:confused:

I love being at target but my old ways keep creeping back, it scares me tbh. I don't know if I am slacking because I am at target or still thrown out by xmas?

Anyway, I just wanted to put in writing that I plan to be back on 100% tomorrow and maybe once I know what the damage is I will stop eating rubbish!
    I love all the free foods so there really is no excuse :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck with getting back on plan, you'll feel better when you are back in control.

catxx likes this.
  4. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you both! I feel better already for going to class. I have put on 3lbs (it feels like more!) but I am going to have a good week. Got next few days meals sorted and nothing in my way this wk so no excuse :)

5. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Well done for nippin it in the bud so soon Cat and good luck getting back on plan.

catxx likes this.
  6. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Well done for going to class and dealing with your gain head on. I do feel more motivated after coming home from my class :)

You can do this ! Once you snap out of eating rubbish and having a few 100% food optimising days under your belt you'll feel so much better and you'll realise you can do it. It is difficult, especially after eating out, but get back into it and you'll be well on your way to losing those 3lb :)

catxx likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.