got to have wisdom tooth out!!! grrr

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jellybeans, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jellybeans

jellybeans Well-Known Member

ok went to dentist today and my wisdom tooth is coming and growing at a very strange angle so they are refering me to the hospital to have it out :( but dont know when..... so does this mean when i get the appointment i have to come off diet?? and when?? :confused:
    although it might not be for months yet so might have finished by then ahhhh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

not sure hunni but i had a filling and wasnt allowed anesthetic cos was on this diet...

so i would deffintalye come off if it means havin anesthetic!!

xxx

4. cawisu

cawisu Well-Known Member

Poor you, its not fun, i had mine out a few years back. Dont know anything about the anesthetic tho sorry.

cawisu xx

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Had 2 of mine out several years ago. Had no pain afterwards just couldn't open my mouth hardly at all for a day after (think everyone was glad of the peace to be honest). Nowhere near as bad I imagined it to be. Good luck. Sorry but don't know about anaesthetic and this diet. They will advise you beforehand though so don't go worrying.

6. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Well-Known Member

Aww hun, poor you! I really feel for you, i hate the dentist xx

7. kmgvet

kmgvet Well-Known Member

HI ive had all 4 of mine out under sedation and they had to drill my jaw as i had an impacted tooth. Im afraid sedation or a GA is very inadvisable when your in ketosis. xx

PS Im really glad i got mine out!