GOT TO TARGET AND FEEL GREAT

jillian_smith

I got to my target weight last night and to say i am thrilled is an understatement.

Now for the hard bit to keep it off - I am thinking i will have another HEB and see how that goes this week.

Slimming world is the only diet I have been on that i have reached my personal target on.

I havent found it too difficult as I love the variety of food you can eat.

Any advice on maintaining would be appreciated.

Thanks

Well done!
Keep going to group, it's so easy to put it back on when you get to target, and you start thinking "I can do rhis on my own, I don't need the group"
It can take a while to adjust, so getting the support after all your hard work is important, and worth it as it's free if you stay 3 lb either side!

Well done!
Keep going to group, it's so easy to put it back on when you get to target, and you start thinking "I can do rhis on my own, I don't need the group"
It can take a while to adjust, so getting the support after all your hard work is important, and worth it as it's free if you stay 3 lb either side!

Thanks - that is what i am worried about - putting it back on so will defo keep going to group.

I will try the additional HEB this week and see how it goes if not i might add a few more syns on next week.

Hi Hun! I reached target on march 14th and so far have happily weighed every week only going up or down a pound, I did relax in my first week and have more naughty food than I should but it didn't effect me, now over last month I've learnt to have more hex's like bread or cheese and milk and still have a naught weekend day/night and still be well in target. As long as u don't go mental you should be fine! I stick to SW lunches and dinners which I enjoy anyway, and just allow myself few extras that I would've been stricter with before!
Huge congrats it is a brilliant feeling isn't it? X

Congratulations and welcome!! I still go to group every week, but I have found that my little extras here and there have made me lose the plot a bit and I am now at the top of my target range. I have an SOS log for the first time and have become more focussed again. I definitely don't want to have to start paying again. A lot of target members at my group disappear once they have got there, but our C really appreciated the few of us that still go.

Good luck

Hi Hun! I reached target on march 14th and so far have happily weighed every week only going up or down a pound, I did relax in my first week and have more naughty food than I should but it didn't effect me, now over last month I've learnt to have more hex's like bread or cheese and milk and still have a naught weekend day/night and still be well in target. As long as u don't go mental you should be fine! I stick to SW lunches and dinners which I enjoy anyway, and just allow myself few extras that I would've been stricter with before!
Huge congrats it is a brilliant feeling isn't it? X

Hi Claire

well done!

Yes I am planning on going out for dinner on sat night and eating what I like then getting back to plan on Sunday.

Thanks for the advice - i think i will probably do the same as you and just up my HEs. And as you say maybe have a treat night at the weekend but stick to it the rest of the week!

Would be happy enough to lose another 1b or 2lbs but dont want to go up any!

It is a great feeling - I was on such a high last night

xx

Congratulations and welcome!! I still go to group every week, but I have found that my little extras here and there have made me lose the plot a bit and I am now at the top of my target range. I have an SOS log for the first time and have become more focussed again. I definitely don't want to have to start paying again. A lot of target members at my group disappear once they have got there, but our C really appreciated the few of us that still go.

Good luck

Thank you

I defo will go to group every week cos I do really believe that is the only way I will stick to it cos I know if i didnt i would be like oh i will just have that and start again and then i would be back to the start!

Im sure you will get back to the lower end of your target soon hun.

Thanks for your advice

xx

Well done! I'm another target newbie, got to target on the 9th April :')

Brilliant news. Well done x

Jillian that's definitely a sensible way to do it I think! You've hit target so deserve to relax a little but not to lose track of where u want to be!
I'm actually on the social team too which motivates me even more to stay in group and go each week as I don't want to let our C down! I think group is half the battle-if u go each week then you'll know exactly where u are and what treats or extra hex's you can get away with rather than going occasionally and wondering why your weight has charged again!
Good luck and keep us posted with how u get on! Xx

Back