Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Got2bslim - i WILL get to target in 2011 food diary !! please add any comments x

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by got2bslim, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ok, so i worked my ass off to get my 3 stone award in time for Christmas and i got it the week before :D but since having a break for Christmas i have really struggled to stick to plan and have been losing afew lbs and then gaining afew lbs at weigh ins and its REALLY starting to ANNOY me now :mad: I so should of had my 3 n half stone award by now :cry:

So there is only 1 thing for it and that is to make what i am eating public and then i WONT cheat anymore.

So i still have a good 4 Stone to lose and i intend on doin this before Christmas, slowly and steadily will do just fine, i am in no rush and really want to keep it off.

I have also just started trainin for Warrington half marathon in September :eek: so i am hopin that will help me with my weight loss :)

So here goes

Monday:-

Weetabix(HExB) with whole milk(HExA) and sugar 1 syn

Ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread 6 syns

350g chicken Dhansak 6.5syns from indian takeaway with boiled rice and green beans

Snacks:- banana and tangerine

Syns:- 13.5

Exercise= 2 mile run ;)

Not a great day but a whole lot better than i have had for a long time and am overall quite happy

Feel free to add any comments and any tips u may have and also please do spur me on, i need all the help i can get :eek:

I usually weigh in on a Tuesday afternoon but due to it bein the end of the month after a pay i got before christmas i booked 2 weeks holidays for today and next week as i am soooo skint its unreal, so u may find my variety of food is limited but i am tryin to stick to plan on a VERY tight budget for the next 2 weeks so i wont know how i have actually done until i get weighed on 8th Feb :sigh: but i am hopin to be soooo good and try to get my 3 n half stone award at my next weigh in , so fingers crossed as tight as they can be please hahaha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Tuesday:-

Weetabix(HExB) milk (HExA) sugar 1 syn

Home made spag bol with pasta

Garlic chicken with new potatoes and veg

Snacks:- Banana, mullerlight, fridge raiders 2.5 syns

Drinks:- 4 vodkas and diet coke 8 syns Water 1.5 litres

Syns 11.5

Exercise= 0

Wednesday:-

Weetabix (HExB) milk(HExA) sugar 1 syn

Fridge raiders with savoury rice and nandos sauce and green beans 4.5 syns

Syn free sausage mash cauliflower and beans

Snacks :- banana, orange, apple and
    mullerlight

Water= 2 litres

syns= 5.5

Exercise= 5k run and some weights in the gym

So far so good this week i think , lets just hope the good work can continue for the next week n a bit until i get to go to weigh in xx

4. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thursday

2 slices wholemeal toast (HExB) with Jam 2 syns

Fridgeraiders and rice and veg 4 syns

Steak, mushrooms and onions served with 200g oven chips 4 syns

Snacks:- tin of mushy peas, banana mullerlight

syns = 10

Water = 2 litres ;)

Exercise:- 5k run , weights and 30 mins on cross trainer :D

Doin quite well upto now i think, just got to keep it up over the weekend :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.