gp giving me a hard time to sign the form..

clarins

i work for my G.p , i booked an appt. to see her some weeks ago, as i was going to do the Cambridge diet, then i changed my mind, so then i made another appt. to see her to ask her if i could do the ll diet with the form to sign and she wouldn't, instead she offered me a number to call for CBT , i was quite upset, so consequently i am in the process of registering with a new G.p and my family, so i can start ll. so i will not be starting on Wed:(, bit disappointed, and i am not sick and not on any meds, she just does not want me to do it, but she is overweight herself.

go to a private GP, you will have to pay over the odds for it but u should b e able to get an appointment at short notice and start when you had planned

Yes I had the same problem, my doctor wouldnt support the diet, i was offered private consultation for about £30.00. I am doing exante diet now, didnt need to see a doctor. It is going okay, but still feeling hungrey in the evenings, but with exante you can have a small meal in the evenings if you feel you have to. I havent had anything today and swam 30 lengths of the pool. Get weighed tomorrow as end of first week.

HEY!!!Just thought id say i had the same problem! my llc suggested a doctor i had to pay £30 but she signed it all no probs! im now waiting for a start day! so dont worry u will get there some how!

Back