GP permission...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hanloje, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Wish me luck for Friday, I'm off to try and convince GP to sign my CD forms?! (any tips appreciated).

Planning on swapping from W8 to CD, purely because it's cheaper and because there's a CDC based in my work which will be a lot easier.

I have to get signed off because although my BMI is reduced to well below 40 I'm on a lot of asthma medication and my CDC phoned HO and they wanted it monitored.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Good luck :)

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to CD and look luck with the form signing.

5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wishing you all the best with that. I'm also asthmatic and it has much improved since losing weight, so hopefully your GP will see the benefit to be gained x

6. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Good luck hun.xx

7. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Thanks guys, will report back Friday! hopefully after my CDC gets back from her hols and I've used up my spare stock I'll be starting on the 26th.

8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Good luck with the form signing. My tip is really what I did to get mine signed off. I said that I was starting the cambridge diet, that I had to complete a health declaration form and need the doctor to confirm that everything I have ticked is correct. It worked a treat, no question! Afterall, that is what the form is asking for - confirmation that the information provided is accurate and not permission to do the diet! Good luck x

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    good luck hunni.xx

10. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    You are not asking permision to do the diet hun just for them to confirm you are well enough to do the diet .Some medication doses are worked out by your weight and if you lose weight your doc may need to adjust .Go in for him to agree that you need to lose weight and then get him to sign to say you are well lol good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.