3 stone 1lb lost... More still to go but loving it.

cham

I started out at 13 stone and reduced my carb intake the week before as advised by CDC I actually lost 6lbs by doing that. I then started CD at 12 st 8lbs, 3 months later and 3stone 1lb lost. It hasn't been easy but I accommodated the plan to suit me. It's so flexible I went up and down the steps as I needed to. I'm now on step 3 and excercise a lot. I've always hated exercise because I was too heavy to cope with it. Now I can and I love it. I'm also now training to be a consultant and can't wait. I utilised my consultant to the max, I was forever asking this and Sling that and she was brilliant. She was with me every step of my journey. I couldn't of done it without her support. I trust myself to give the same support to my clients. I am very upbeat about CD. I love it. I'm still not at goal yet but not in any hurry I'd rather get fit and tone up whilst losing. So will post more pics later. Here's me below at 13 stone. Eeeeek

Attachments

• 1369912286777.jpg
    1369912286777.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,472
Here's me today, 9 stone 13.

Attachments

• 1369912772963.jpg
    1369912772963.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 955
And front view

Attachments

• 1369913527416.jpg
    1369913527416.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 697
Wow, you look like a different person. Amazing keep up the hard work.

Thanks Jemma its been a long road but a really great one. A new beginning for me. Good luck on your journey hun xx

Wow thats amazing well done Cham!! I read your first post and I was thinking I wonder if she's stuck at it and you definitely have!! I'm just coming to the end of day 2 (this is my 2nd serious attempt after losing 50lbs in 2011) I'm just a stone heavier than my lowest on CWP thank god but I have another 4st to go now! Your progress photos were just the boost I needed after a VERY long day! Congratulations, I'm really chuffed for you x

Hi Beth, firstly Thankyou so much for your kind words, I hope I can be an inspiration to you. I absolutely love the CD products, I've tried lipotrim, slum n save, exante, celebrity slim etc etc and I jus you not I failed big time on all of them. I love the flexibility of CD, I've had meals out with my family often ( have done ss+ or 810 ish as needed) always got straight back on plan. I rewarded myself with clothes, nail varnish, back massage, whatever I've needed to do. I feel fantastic. People say I look younger ( I'm 40 now) I feel really fit and feel so upbeat about my life. I'm now on step 3, just had WI and lost 5lbs...amazballs its definately the exercise I'm doing, I started walking about 2 months ago but now I'm running 8 miles every other day. I love it, i take my doggies with me and its over with before I even.have time to finish listening to one album.
My advice to you would be, do not be hard on yourself, give yourself credit for what you achieve every day, don't be to rigid if you need a bit of a mash up thendo it, the steps are there to be used. Relax and go with it. Enjoy CD its your friend. Have a good weekend babe all the best xxx

Hi Crazy, yes definitely do some exercise,
It all helps. I did a 5 mile run yesterday followed by swimming as I knew I was having a big meal with my OH in the evening. I had what I wanted and really enjoyed it. wi this morning and sts over night. Not bad I thought as it was loaded with carbs. So it does help. X

Another before pic, yuk I think I look old in this one,

Attachments

• 1370354064290.jpg
    1370354064290.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 501
And today in the sunshine lol :)

Attachments

• 1370354111374.jpg
    1370354111374.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 529
Wow Cham you look incredible! Twiiiit twwwooooo! Lol! What an inspiration. You will be a fab consultant, no doubt about that! x x x

Wow fantastic xx

Back