1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Gravy

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by nutcasefootball, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. nutcasefootball

nutcasefootball Active Member

I guys

I used bisto today but I found it's worked out about 4 syns does anyone know a lower alternative?

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. dipsy1512

dipsy1512 Well-Known Member

Gravy is always so difficult for me because I love it and my lot love it really think but that's soooo many syns so today I made 2 separate ones. chicken stock cube with just enough water for 1 portion and bring to the boil then I added rosemary and bit by bit I added smash. Again it was only a small amount used and it thickened quite well and it was actually quite nice.

4. JoozzyJoo

JoozzyJoo Well-Known Member

Hi, I use a knorr gravy pot , 1 pot is 2.5 syns.

5. *HelenMarie85*

*HelenMarie85* Well-Known Member

For some reason I though gravy was 1 syn per 4 tablespoons if made with granules ???

6. LHutch90

LHutch90 Well-Known Member

100ml of gravy made with granules, as directed, no fat added is 1.5 syns.

7. Me2u1605

Me2u1605 Well-Known Member

Hi
    I was wondering if you knew the syns for bisto vegetable gravy

8. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

I use a Knorr stock pot to make gravy with, they're Syn free. Red Onion helps to thicken gravy, so I fry off a few of those sliced and then add water and the stock pot. Always turns out really nice!

9. Me2u1605

Me2u1605 Well-Known Member

Oh thanx I will give that a go and being free sounds good to me xx