Graze box syns

julie19

Silver Member
Can someone syn up my Graze box I received yesterday please?

Punnet 1:
154 kcal
16g carbs
2.3g protein
9g fat
fibre 2.2g

Punnet 2:
177 kcals
29.8g carbs
2.3g protein
6g fat
0.9g fibre

Punnet 3:
144 kcals
0.8g carbs
0.3g protein
14.7g fat
1.6g fibre

Punnet 4:
91 kcals
14.5g carbs
0.7g protein
3.8g fat
2.2g fibre

It was a free one with a voucher - I haven't eaten it yet, just want to know the syns out of interest

Thanks

Theyre all 1 syn per 20 calories as no free food.

Some of them are pretty extortionate!

Yours dont seem too bad, some of mine were over 20 syns each tiny plastic box! :eek:

Really?!!! That's a lot! What type of box did you get? Was it the nibblebox or did you have the eatwell box? x

You mean me? I dont know the difference, sprry, but the nutritional leaflet with it should explain it all. Two of my boxes contained a lot of nuts and were over 20 syns for a mouthful. See post here andthis one after it.

Note that NONE of the Graze stuff has free food in. I know they sell it as 'healthy' but that does NOT mean its suitable for weight loss. Its all sugar and fat - dried fruit & nuts with sugar on top.

Maybe this link says it best:

"The Graze boxes are extortionate in syns, nothing free in there. Full of nuts, dried fruit and fried corn/rice snacks. I got it as a free trial when I topped up my phone.

They send you a little nutritional info leaflet with it and it's horrifying - some of the stuff is up to *600 kcal* per 100g! One was 55% fat, another was 56% sugar. The front of the leaflet says "I'm a Healthy Star!" It's so misleading. It's not even like McD's where they get away with it by rambling on about how it 'shouldn't be a regular meal' and all that - these guys actively promote it as a snack that it's healthy to 'graze' on every day.

There's four little punnets per Graze box and the calories in each punnet ranged from 78.2 (for a 17g box!) to 240. And the calories *do* matter as nothing here is free food, so it's all 1 syn per 20 calories! Box 1 added up to 512 kcal (26 syns), box 2 was 691kcal (35 syns). And that's supposed to be an everyday snack - 700 calories as a snack? You're better off with chocolate or a McD's for that money!
"

If you bin all the chocolate & yogurt flavoured stuff then you tend to get lower calorie stuff. This week mine was rice crackers, olives, mixed seeds & drued fruits. None over 10 syns. I've also binned the nuts & flapjacks.

Its still a better use of syns from a nutritional standpoint than ice cream :)

If you bin all the chocolate & yogurt flavoured stuff then you tend to get lower calorie stuff. This week mine was rice crackers, olives, mixed seeds & drued fruits. None over 10 syns. I've also binned the nuts & flapjacks.

Its still a better use of syns from a nutritional standpoint than ice cream :)

Oh yeah, they're still 'healthy' syns, its just I begrudge spending even 10 syns on one mouthful of stuff! 10 syns is a lot IMO, but then I dont eat chocolate and crackers and sweets and all that stuff, I prefer to use syns in making my food and save the rest for the w/e, but each to their own, we're all different :)

Oh yeah, they're still 'healthy' syns, its just I begrudge spending even 10 syns on one mouthful of stuff! 10 syns is a lot IMO, but then I dont eat chocolate and crackers and sweets and all that stuff, I prefer to use syns in making my food and save the rest for the w/e, but each to their own, we're all different :)
:) I'm still getiing my head round using syns in meals. Graze boxes are my stepping stone from 'using all my syns on wine and chocolate' to 'using my syns on stuff thats actually good for me'. Baby steps :D

:) I'm still getiing my head round using syns in meals. Graze boxes are my stepping stone from 'using all my syns on wine and chocolate' to 'using my syns on stuff thats actually good for me'. Baby steps :D

I just skip the chocolate and spend 90% of my syns on wine :cool:

Back