Graze Box

I am told that they are but they could also be diet breakers. While they are heathy snacks as opposed to chocolate and crisps, they are still laden with points. I was told one box is 7pp and one is 8pp. I don't know if this was for the entire box or if this was for one particular snack in a box...never had them.
I'm afraid they don't appeal to me. As far as I can tell, it's all stuff you can get from the market or supermarket.

They're really easy to point, the NV of all the little boxes you get comes with it. Be warned though, some can be pretty high, as a lot are nuts, some are chocolatey and there are new bread and flapjack ones. Sitting here from my last box I have Jaffa Cake (6pp), Mayan Mocha (5pp), Fennel and caraway seeds (5pp), Fiery seeds (5pp) and wasabi peanut crackers (4pp) - so not low point by anymeans, but not bad to snack on during the day instead of reaching for a chocolate bar x

I get one each week and i get the Eatwell box, so you don't get any of the nice chocolately stuff, or the breads or anything, which is quite boring really! ;) I point mine up when i get them, which is easy as C-E said as each box has a booklet with the nutritional values in them, then i deduct what i'll eat (i dont always like everything i get in the box) off my weekly 49 pp's, then i can nibble away through the week without worrying if i've pointed it or not and trying to work out how many points i've used each day.

Back