Great day!

becca_979

starting again!
Just wanted to share my good news today.

I had my first weigh in on Alli and I've lost 10lbs this week, and I've just got back from the doctors and he's prescribed me Xenical

:bliss: :party0049:

Well done, that's fantastic. Good Luck for next week. x

Thats great news!! A big well done to you! xx

Great news.

well done and super job about the xenical....

well done!! xx

That's amazing news I'm booking in to see my doctor on Thursday. What did you say to the doctor???

Congrats on your weight loss these tablets are amazing

Thanks! I am so pleased.

I was really honest with him, I said that I tried diets in the past, did ok for a couple of weeks and then cheated and went back to normal. Said that I'd been on Alli for one week and hadn't cheated as was so scared of the side effects and that this was good as I'm will / am develop a whole new attitude.

He asked how much Alli cost, so I told him, he was horrified and offered me Xenical!!

It was easier than I thought, but I felt prepared, had some examples of what I'd done better this week, how I'd increased my exercise, and was prepared to ask outright for Xenical.

I think I hyped it up in my head much more than I needed to!!!

Good luck with doctors on Thursday, I'm sure you'll do great. If you tell them how much you lost this week they can't say no!!

Congrats Becca :D

I hate going to see the doctor I always get a bit panicky but it's just that I'm not very good with strangers

I asked my doctor straight out "I weigh far too much, please will you prescribe Xenical?" and he said "Yes, if your BMI is over 30" and it is so that was that. No more questions asked. But I think my doctor is afraid of me:)

I asked my doctor straight out "I weigh far too much, please will you prescribe Xenical?" and he said "Yes, if your BMI is over 30" and it is so that was that. No more questions asked. But I think my doctor is afraid of me:)

lol thats funny... (about the dr being scared of you..)
hope you get on with them ok... keep us posted!

Hiya becca

Wooohooo I'm not joining and I'm on xenical too how cool is that.

Have you had any side effects changing from alli to xenical.

I had alli tablet for breakfast and got my prescription and have had xenical for lunch and dinner.

So far everything is fine and no side effects but I'm am very very strict about the fat content.

Good luck keep me up to date on your progress

Thats great that you've got Xenical now - what did the Dr say when you asked?

I'm only on my first day of taking them, but have been so strict anyway, haven't noticed any side effects!! I've been good today and was in the office all day too, so will have to take the dog out tonight

Well done again, I'm pleased for you :party:

I've been on xenical for over 6 months now, although I do have more weight to lose.

Well done becca thats great news! Keep up the great work x

Back