Great idea

polly43

Just wnted to say thanx to whatever GENIUS posted about mixing coffee wit vanilla shake n peppermint wit chocolate shake..just had choc n mint lst nite n vanilla n coffee today...Fabulous!! and i have to say if i had to have 1 everyday for the rest of my life,i could manage to keep it down!!! thanx so much!! While i'm on the subject does anyone know how to thank someone for a post??

What did you do to add the peppermint to chocolate? I'm not keen on chocolate but love mint

Sounds freakin awesome! Am going to the pharmacist tomorrow, will be asking for a lot of the choolate shakes!

Haha, I will hold you personally responsible if it turns out to be rubbish!

Mmmm mmm mmmmm!
Choc peppermint is my fave, i'd have that even if i wasn't on LT!!

So peppermint tea is okay to drink when you're on this, then? As a completely seperate drink like?

yep pepperming and green tea are A-ok

Right so, pharmacy tomorrow, then straight to Sainsbury's to stock up on coffee and peppermint tea. Ooh, do you think chai tea is allowed? You could a sweet chai latte if it was......

For my choc mint shake I make peppermint tea with 500 ml of boiled water add three tablet sweetners let it stew for a good ten mins then use the tea to make the shake lovely luke warm and I love it made thinner:) look forward to it every evening lOl

For my choc mint shake I make peppermint tea with 500 ml of boiled water add three tablet sweetners let it stew for a good ten mins then use the tea to make the shake lovely luke warm and I love it made thinner:) look forward to it every evening lOl
funny the way peoples taste varies,even with just a small choice of stuff..i could not for any reason stomach havin sweetners with anything. at first my problem with shakes was,they were too sweet!! I'm surviving on choc n vanilla now and to start it was all about the strawberry!! couldn't manage the soup from the start and it still hasn't grown on me!! I'm just laughing to myself here that everyone on here is on a limited amount to eat and we can all still manage to find little things to spice them up!! I suppose me being on a diet forum and looking for tips to make my shakes taste better has nothing to do with having to do LT in first place.. :rolleyes:HA HA!! Do like the idea of adding more water, especially with discovering choc mint..it'll make it last longer considering i like it!

Has anyone got any tips on how to make a soup taste a bit nicer. I was wondering if I could dump some Chilli powder into it, or am I messing too much by doing that?

Back