GREAT NEWS !

Brilliant stuff. That is a significant loss for a week! Did you chop off a limb? (I'm joking off course!!!!!)

Just out of interest, what sort of BMI have you got?

Well done K xxx

I have A LOT to lose - I'm in the top bracket for my BMI. :eek:

That is incredible!! And in your 4th week too, not in your first!! Wowzers! Yes I think all of us are wondering if we can see your food diary!!! Isn't SW great?! 21 weeks into it and I still can't get over how amazing it is!!X

I don't believe I'm doing anything special!

On a typical day I have 2 Aplen Lights, a banana, 2 Activia FF yogurts and either a mixed fruit salad or mixed melon for "breakfast" - I say that but I can start munching it at 8am and finish around 11:30!

For lunch I have either a baked potato w/ sweetcorn, a quark quiche with a cold quorn sausage and some salad, a quorn sandwich made with wholemeal hovis and salad cream or leftover dinner from the night before.

Then dinner is usually something Quorn based - either spaghetti bolognese, home made curry and rice, quorn steak with corn on the cob and LOADS of veg, quorn burger in a wholemeal bun...

For snacks I eat Ryvita crunch, alpen lights or light babybel.

I have 1 options hot chocolate per day (although I hardly had any last week).

My portions are on the large side because I do like my food but the bulk comes from broccoli which I wat probably 3-4 times per week and sweetcorn which i eat almost every day.

That's about it!

So you're really sticking to the 1/3 superfree foods rule- I'm sure that's got a lot to do with your success hunny!! Right, I'm upping my veg even more now after talking to you sugarlips!!!X

I didn't think I was sticking to the 1/3... I just love vegetables :)

Good luck with your veg! My broccoli is always frozen BTW.

congratulations , you have done amazingly well. Good luck for the future .I seem to have lost my motivation but I think you have just given me the kick up the backside that I need ... thanks

Back