1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Great personal news (not slimming related)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by PeggyDee, 23 April 2014 Social URL.

1. PeggyDee

PeggyDee Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share some wonderful news I got today that has nothing what so ever to do with SW or slimming.... I am going to meet my step children!
    My husband has two teenage children who live abroad. Due to long complicated reasons, mainly a bitter ex wife who did everything she could to turn them against him, a very acrimonious divorce and them living in another country in a different culture, relations between him and his children have been fraught with tension and difficulty and as a result I have never met them.
    Today his teenage daughter e-mailed him and asked him if they could visit us and try to "fix things between us" (her words). He is grinning from ear to ear and I am so pleased and excited. Just wanted to get that out :D.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

How exciting! I hope it all goes well for you! Xx

4. Catrina

Catrina Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Hope it all goes well! xx

5. josephsmummy

josephsmummy Well-Known Member

Fantastic news! X