Shredding for the wedding

IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2159.JPG IMG_2161.JPG IMG_2163.JPG This week has been on plan, yay...hoping for a loss on Monday, yesterday I went out for a long run, I managed 6 miles in 1hr 18 mins it's not the furthest I've run but it's the furthest lone run so I'm made up with that. Food in the last few days have been good. Here are some pics

I'm enjoying the next few days off work which helps to eat healthily when your not eating on the hop. Hope everyone else is doing good x

Been out tonight with the Red Rose Road Runners, a group of amazing men and women running together all at different abilities, I run with a few women who have now become amazing friends full of encouragement and support. I have also started running with another group on a Monday Run Smart Leyland, again a crossover of people catering for all abilities. Since being part of these groups my running has really improved, I'm quicker and run further, and certainly have more confidence and push myself all the time.

Anyway tonight was 7 k yesterday was 10k and Monday was 5.3k

Why o why do I succumb after one non slimming treat....I'm totally rubbish...

Yesterday, Friday 31 march, I had to go have my bloods done ( I've hit that certain age!!!) so I'd had to fast from my tea the night before until my appointment at 10:10 in the morning....

That was fine, had bloods, went to mums as it was her birthday, scoffed 2 digestives...she always has biscuits for my dad. We then booked for lunch at hungry horse, I had tuna melt and a couple of chips off my dad's plate (he offered, I didn't steal) then we got home ad had a birthday cupcake with coffee....here we go....then got home and had my sweet tooth on....later I had 2 crumpets with marmalade, a Turkish delight, and a eat healthy protein bar....why....I've no answer.....

Andy came home from work and both he and dan wanted pizza....I got a thin cheese from Asda and added my own ham, chicken, tomato, corn, peppers....didn't finish it thank god, then while watching Prometheus I had (weighed) 25g popcorn....shocking, I'm so crap so today I'm being pc I need a loss on Monday weigh in,

IMG_2171.JPG IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2181.JPG 9AFFDC37-7DD3-4BFE-92A3-110630FC380D.jpg Well the weekend didn't go too brilliantly but wasn't a complete wash out. Sunday we had to dash over to see Andy's grandma who had been taken into hospital so we only got back at 8pm and hadn't eAten. On route home I suggested Macdonalds for me and Dan and KFC for Andy. In the end I got dans Mac D and Andy got his KFC and I had a slimming world meal which I didn't really enjoy. But I at least didn't have the fast food :)

The rest of the week has been good to be honest, I'm hoping a loss will be on the scales on Monday ....some photos

The chilli was tonight's meal (6.4.17)

Less than 3 months to the wedding

I really need to stop messing about and get on with losing this last stone

Just thought I'd up date, it is now 4 weeks to the wedding I ended up joining slimming world 6 weeks ago to attempt to get rid of the last stone, well I've managed half a stone in that time, not great but at least it's off.

My dress fitting yesterday went well and the dress fits so no alterations needed I'm hoping another 4 or 6 lb off in the next 4 weeks

Back