• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Great Programme on BBC3 now

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Sky+ it will watch it later

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Iplayer is bbcs free on demand player :) it has a whole heap of
programs
that have come
on terrestrial tv :) it's avaliable off the BBC website

S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
just watched it.
the bit which got me was when she weighed out the sugar in her daily food - which was very 'healthy'
i was really surprised by that!
daisy x

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
Saw the first bit about the olympics and sponsors, but want to catch the rest on iplayer tonight.

Very interesting so far...

S: 12st13.8lb C: 12st7.4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st6.4lb(3.52%)
lol "who made me fat?" i want to watch it now..do you guys ask yourself that question too?
i find it annoying how they complain obesity is costing the nhs loads and yet gyms are so expensive, they force a 40hr week so you have no time and you are too tired to do anything else and healthy foods tend to me more expensive..well i think so, its like £4 for a bag of grapes lol you can buy burger and chips for that!!

peony

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 17st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(17.24%)
ps just watched the first couple of mins - am hooked but need to go out now. grrrrr!
x

S: 15st6lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 3st5lb(21.76%)
Just watched it ...yes I know I should be working ....:cool:
Very interesting points raised - especially the hidden sugar. And as for Burger Kings in hospitals....:sigh:
What I find annoying is that they have banned smoking adverts from tv etc and provide free stop smoking stuff but when I went to try and get Doc to sign LL forms - not interested ...and then I have to pay VAT on food packs ...no VAT of burgers ....shocking:mad:

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
S: 14st3lb C: 8st7lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 5st10lb(40.2%)
So the governmet wants us fat it would seem..... I was gobsmacked by the programme. Really made me think.

Jez
xx

Minerva

...we're sinking deeper.
S: 18st7lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 7st6lb(40.15%)
That program was good! :)
There's another one in a similar vein; addressing breakfast cereals which was rather fascinating... A bowl of commercial cereal has more salt than a Walker's packet of crisps and as much sugar as a doughnut. Good thing I never got into eating cereal eh... I like my porridges and other warm things...

Dispatches - 4oD - Channel 4