Greek yogurt in USA

2.5 syns for the 0% fruited brands.

What about Stoneyfield Oikos fat free Greek yogurt? I was hoping it might be a free yogurt! I'm know not all fat free yogurts are syn free due to their sugar content, but the plain Greek yogurt only has 5g of sugar. Does anyone know the syn value, if any for these ones?

fat free plain natural and greek yoghurts should all be free.

the flavoured ones are ones you have to watch out for.

I believe the only "flavoured" ones in the US that are free are the Archer's Farm (Target brand) Fat Free ones or the Kroger's own brand fat free flavoured yoghurts. Not a great choice unfortunately.

The yoplait fat free ones, (upside down shaped tubs) are generally about 2.5 syns each.

Yay, glad the Greek plain is free, they are my fav and I usually have a pot as a snack with some berries. I did buy some Archers Farm ones today to try, after I read your other post BritMum, it's nice to have a fruity tasting one now and then but I wouldn't have wanted to use syns for them.

Knittingden said:
Yay, glad the Greek plain is free, they are my fav and I usually have a pot as a snack with some berries. I did buy some Archers Farm ones today to try, after I read your other post BritMum, it's nice to have a fruity tasting one now and then but I wouldn't have wanted to use syns for them.

The archers farm ones are quite nice, not a great variety of flavours but they are free on SW so can't complain.

I tended to buy plain Greek yoghurt and add some fresh berries. Lovely

Back