Green day o/t

jacqui35

Silver Member
No not slimming world, but the group

Omg i cant believe i have booked my tickets to see them at old trafford cricket ground im soooo giddy. Went to see them in october 09 at the MEN and they were on stage for a whole 3 hours and i was rocking hehe.

So how many activities points you reckon i can manage with bouncing, jumping dancing from 4pm - 11pm yes 7 hours woop woop i cant flipping wait, so i best get in a better shape or i wont last half hour ill be on floor knackered haha.

Only Standing area no seats for anyone and staying clear from the mosh pits so ill be at the back hopefully sunbathing drinking loads of water (hahaha more like bacardi) and enjoying self. 1 bacardi equals 1 activity point so maybe one every half hour lololol :D

Sorry had to share

am sooo jealous! I love Green Day, but aint ever managed to get to see them! Enjoy yourself, and enjoy your 'water'! lol :D

LOL i've seen them twice and they are awesome!!!! as you will know each show is just mind blowing!!! ... i love the drunken pink bunny at the start too just cracks me up :D enjoy!!! ... I saw Tivium last night and they were amazing also along with their support acts especially Chimaira! totally in love ... suffering a bit today though after the head banging oops!! ... worth it though :)

Back