• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source New Starter to Cambridge. 1st attempt. Day 4

arliparli

Good luck for today !

x

Thanks honey , just getting g ready to leave xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

angelupnorth

Gold Member
FlicG my weekend was ok , it was my weekend on so I'm quite good at work. I was on Fri sat and sunday 12hr shifts then home to bed. I'm a transport mgr for sainsbury distribution and in my days off I'm a nail technician , ive 2 nail bars that I own do I'm kept busy. My problem is this is a very unsociable diet and my husband and friends are feeling it more than I do , however , my very close friend has started Cambridge 2 weeks ago now so it makes it a bit easier now xxx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just wanted to say I fully agree with hubby & friends feeling it more, it's amazing how much of our social lives revolve around food and drink and it's hard for them to understand our desire & determination to change. In the run upto my wedding I cancelled all but essential events & outings, it's a small price to pay in the long run.
Great your friend has started ? Always good to have a buddy.
Good luck again for weight in x

arliparli

23rd September - day 41 - weigh in day a day early as CWC is away all day tomorrow , -4lbs off , delighted , absolutely over the moon , 23lbs in 41 days , not too shabby , just came home from weigh in and made my porridge and cinder toffee coffee , absolutely gorgeous , a wee relaxing day before the madness of my nail customers arrive about 4pm xxxx

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Well done that's great, 4lb is a lovely loss x

arliparli

Thanks ladies , it's just the wee boost I need to keep going , delighted xxx

arliparli

30th Sept 2014 - day 48 - Well , what can i say , what a week end i have had. Right off plan , friends were over from Scotland for the week end and i was very naughty. Friday went to TGI Fridays and then to the theatre to see Blood Brothers , Saturday went to see the Belfast Giants then off to the chinese for a meal , Sunday went for an ulster fry breakfast then into Belfast to the Sunday Market then back to TGI Fridays at night. Woeful !!!!! Back on it on monday morning , was tough but stuck it out. Today isnt to bad yet , no real hunger pangs as yet , had tons of water , porridge , soup and a choc bar. all good so far x

arliparli

1st October 2014 - day 49 weigh in day , been hard at it Monday and Tuesday to try and undo all the bad I done at the weekend. Weigh in is at 4.30pm and I'm dreading it. Monday and Tuesday were 100% so today should gradually get better for me and see me go into ketosis fingers crossed.

angelupnorth

Gold Member
1st October 2014 - day 49 weigh in day , been hard at it Monday and Tuesday to try and undo all the bad I done at the weekend. Weigh in is at 4.30pm and I'm dreading it. Monday and Tuesday were 100% so today should gradually get better for me and see me go into ketosis fingers crossed.

Good luck for weigh in, be sure to let us know how you get on :)

arliparli

4th October 2014 - Day 52 - October - Where did September go !!!! At work all week end on 3 x 12hr shifts , this is day 2 of 3 - last night was particularly bad as i was hungry but stuck to plan. Ive been kinda on plan from Wenesday 100% with a few wee extra products to see me through. Sticking to 4litres of water a day no problem. Drinking lots of coffee and trying to keep my eyes on the prize - 5 weeks till I hit the big USA - Vegas Baby !!! Im still ok with my "Stay the same" weigh in as I had a planned week end off with my friends coming over from Scotland to visit. Its knocked me back a week but I had a lovely week end. Im a bit sad this week end as i want it to be last week end again if you know what i mean - hey ho , life goes on and I will see all my friends again on 6th Dec when they arrive for our xmas night out in Belfast x Happy Saturday and thank you for all your support xxx

arliparli

8th Oct 2014 - Day 56 - Weigh in day , not optomistic at all , had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it looks as if i am staying the same this week again. WTF !!!!

Last edited:

angelupnorth

Gold Member
8th Oct 2014 - Day 56 - Weigh in day , not optomistic at all , had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it looks as if i am staying the same this week again. WTF !!!!

The scales do strange things at times.
Hope your ok ? Let us know after your official weigh in x

arliparli

The scales do strange things at times.
Hope your ok ? Let us know after your official weigh in x

its at 6pm honey so i will come on shortly after. It is my TOTM next week so maybe i am retaining water but i dont think so as i am never out the loo lol

arliparli

Awk stayed the same again , so cross xxx

arliparli

Having the same problem 100% on plan to :( x

Pops it's soooo frustrating pal xxxx