Green days?

Jenna88

Gold Member
Hi guys,
I've just got my hands on the new books and obv there's no green or red in there. Does anyone still do green? As far as you're aware have any of the HEX's changed in value? I've tried searching for a thread asking this but I find the forums search tool kind of difficult to use. Green is my favourite day on SW and am just curious to see if there's any particular reason that anyone knows off as to why it's gone or if it's just to make it 'simpler'.

Many thanks

I still do Green. If you have access to the SW website you can download the Green and Red plans in PDF format. I think the official line is that they are still available but SW are not "promoting" them.

I phoned SW ON TUE , and they have confirmed they are also phasing out Red/Green on line too to bring it into line with the groups x

Then I guess that's when I stop being a slimming world member :-(

It hasn't gone yet sally, I think it will be some time before it happens

I'm having trouble finding the downloadable HE's though...hmmm - although IIRC they were pretty well hidden away anyway. The choices are still there on the food diary though. IT IS ANNOYING. Original and green days WORK, why on earth they're completely scrapping them is beyond me - fair enough to want to promote EE and [spits] SP but it just seems madness to remove something that's worked for tens of thousands of people! :mad:

I'm having trouble finding the downloadable HE's though...hmmm - although IIRC they were pretty well hidden away anyway. The choices are still there on the food diary though. IT IS ANNOYING. Original and green days WORK, why on earth they're completely scrapping them is beyond me - fair enough to want to promote EE and [spits] SP but it just seems madness to remove something that's worked for tens of thousands of people! :mad:

Very well hidden! If you go to the features section and search for green the article with the links should come up. Healthy extras are still shown on the website too x

Very well hidden! If you go to the features section and search for green the article with the links should come up. Healthy extras are still shown on the website too x
Thank you for that, I have just downloaded the info again. Lost 3 stone on green a few years ago and have put 1 1/2 back on. I like my pasta and cheese and can have loads on green. Not really motivated on EE going back to what works for me!!! :)

Back