Green tea and peppermint tea?????

Gothicqueen

Resident Goth!
Are we allowed these

Ive just made a hot chocolate with half a sachet and mixed it with peppermint tea and its gorgeous but now worrying I shouldnt have.......

It is fine hun.. Don't worry.. You can have (this is from the Lipotrim bag)

Tap water
Bottled water (still or carbonated but not any flavoured waters, no diet cola
Coffee (black only, with or without caffeine as usual practice)
Tea (no milk or lemon). Can be ordinary tea including Earl Grey, Herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas, flower, berries etc. Loose or tea bags are fine.

NO OTHER BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED (NO ALCOHOL)
Tablet artificial sweeteners are permitted, no spoonable powders

Hope that helps x x

ah brilliant stuff thanks for that, havent got mybag with me so paniced when I realised that it tasted so good, I thought that it must be wrong LOL

Fab, think I will be just getting the vanilla and chocolate ones on Thursday!

It is OK that I dont use it all in one go though isnt it? Im spreading it through the day so rather than having 3 meals Im just snacking throughout the day

Sorry for asking so many questions I so want to get this right :)

Don't worry about asking questions hun.. That's how we all learn x x

I don't understand what you mean... Any shake you make must be drunk within 15 minutes of mixing, or eat immediately if you make it as a mousse...

sorry what I mean is Im only using a portion of the sachet, not mixing it all, and spreading it throughout the day

I think what I basically mean is do we have to have 3 meals a day or can we split the sachets and have 6 instead, so mix half a sachet and use the rest later?

i tried the chocolate shake hot before and nearly got sick.. but glad it works for u wish it did for me lol

LOL I think if I hadnt done mine with the pepperming tea Idve been the same, have saved half a sachet to have before bed... hopefully will help me sleep after the amount of caffeine Ive had today LOL

Isn't it great when you find a way of having the sachets and you enjoy it and it's 'legal' :D

xx

how do u make these hot chocolates with peppermint tea? like the measurements and that? i only tried peppermint tea yesterday and loved it so might experiment with mint chocolate tonight lol

I just made some peppermint tea with about 300 ml of hot water (i let it brew quite a while) then added half a sachet of chocolate and blended it with my hand blender and it was gorgeous!

Saved the other half to have at supper before I go to bed!

I make the peppermint tea up and let it go cold then use it to make up my chocolate shake, I love it and actually look forward to having it! x

I make the peppermint tea up and let it go cold then use it to make up my chocolate shake, I love it and actually look forward to having it! x

Suzy this sounds like a good idea... I'll do this today me thinks....

NO OTHER BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED (NO ALCOHOL)
Tablet artificial sweeteners are permitted, no spoonable powders
*Insert Swear word here* ive just read this, today i tried peppermint tea for the first time, i didnt like it and asked if any collegues had any sweetners so i could try it with, she only had this yellow tub with powdered sweeetner, nooooooooooooo what are the implications. i knew it, why didnt i trust my instincts? argh so annoyed :(:cry:x

Back