Green Tea......did i buy the right one?

Chelly

Just wanting to check i got the right one before i make a cuppa its green tea & mint am i ok to have this one?

its a morrisons own brand one says its a blend of the finest green teas combined with natural peppermint

I think so - it's only leaves afterall.

I'm pretty sure tea made from leaves is fine but not the fruit ones.

Edit: which has just reminded me, I've been drinking green tea blended with mandarin, which I've just realised is probably naughty!! *slap wrist*

don't think there is a wrong brand, some are more bitter than others- the powdered ones, but all the regular tea-bag brands are fine.

bella

I drink Green Tea with Mint every day - By the gallon ;) lol

You can`t have fruit teas though. From the leaf only x

I think it depends on your personal taste tbh I took one sip n went to throw it away was horrid but hubby managed to drink half before he said he'd had enough, I know some of the ladies on here drink it so it depends if you like that kinda thing, was only 75p from Morrisons for 20 bags lol

I cannot drink the cheaper versions of Green Tea/Green Tea with Mint.

I get the "light" one made by Twinings and it`s lovely :)

I normally go for twinings as I like their fruity teas but they hadn't got any when I went shopping today, is it nicer?

A million times nicer!! And I got it on offer in Tesco at the weekend.

It was two boxes of Twinings Light And Delicate Mint Green Tea 20'S for £1.50

Yummmmmy :D x

I bought the TWINNING’S Green Tea, Classic Pure & TWINNING’S White Tea, Pure.
Reading the Nutritional Information it has as has 0.2g Carbohydrate (of which sugars = trace) & 1cal per 100ml.

Now getting paranoid it is not allowed on SS? - Any advice much appreciated!!

Back