Green Tea Slimming world

I drink about 6 cups a day and it does help your body .
I drank it after having both of my elder boys and did see results quicker combined with healthy eating and regular exercise.

And I get mine from our local chinese cash and carry wholesalers,40p for 35 bags ;)

I drink about 6 cups a day and it does help your body .
I drank it after having both of my elder boys and did see results quicker combined with healthy eating and regular exercise.

And I get mine from our local chinese cash and carry wholesalers,40p for 35 bags ;)

Wow never thought of buy it at a chinese cash and carry, that's cheap! Will have to have a look in ours :)

I buy loads of stuff from China Town in Birmingham. Lovely fresh crisp veggies like pak choi and choi sum, Shirataki noodles are nice as well. Yummy.

i love green tea and always have a good weight loss when i drink a cup a day!!

I love green tea! :)
I drink about 6 cups of it a day, using the same tea bag twice so its not as strong the 2nd time round. in my first week I lost 1 stone and 8 in my 2nd week, so I guess it may have something to do with that.Clipper do an organic green tea, its not as strong in taste, but has the same effect :)

This is exactly what I do too!! Only been drinking it for a week though, so I'm hoping to notice its effect soon!

Hello, just wondering would green tea have the same weight loss benefits if you drink it cold? I like the pineapple and grapefruit one with lots of lemon in iced water??

Back