Green tea!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jem292, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

Does anyone else drink green tea? I'm hooked on it now, i used to drink alot of coffee with whole milk and two sugars. I'm sure the green tea is helping my weight loss, obviously there is a huge difference between four coffees and four green teas but I just feel so much better in general, my skin has improved massively, less headaches. Highly recommend giving it a go :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I drink Tetleys green tea with lemon. Its yummy and doesnt bloat me like coffee does. Also if it helps with the losses then its another bonus.

4. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I drink a fair bit of it, In fact when I'm consciously trying to lose weight I drink more and it does have a good effect on losses. Brb, just going to make a cup!

5. Blondiejules

Blondiejules Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.66%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi since I've been using Slimfast, I've gone right off normal tea and coffee. I love the tetley one with lemon, too...

6. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I cant stand the stuff! It's one of those things that I will myself to like but it's just no good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.