Green tea?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Summer11, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Hi,

I'm Misha, I'm new to this forum and to Lipotrim. I've been on it now for two weeks and to be honest, it's going great!
    I do have a question, does anyone drink green tea? Or is that a big no no?! It's just last week I was struggling going to the toilet :ashamed0005: and I'm just thinking of something I can do daily to prevent this happening again as I was off from work for 4 days - and don't want to be doing that again.. It was horrible! :(

Thanks lovlies xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rosary

Rosary Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR 100%
    I don't have Green Tea as I'm not sure whether it's permitted or not and I want to stay 100%. I do drink lots of peppermint leaf tea and I find that's a great help. My pharmacist recommended it. Good luck on your Lipotrim journey. You'll be fine - just stick with it.

4. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Thanks Rosary - will ask about it when I'm next at the Chemist! X

5. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya Misha and welcome!
    I thought green tea was ok - not that it would be my drink of choice - yuk!
    Have you heard of Fibre Clear. Lots of people on LT seem to have it and it might help with your problem if you take it regularly?
    Good luck, babe and stick with it. :D

6. Gotta Have Faith!

Gotta Have Faith! Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Misha, I do drink green tea sometimes, but just one cup a day.Too much green tea can be toxic. Also, try drinking a warm glass of water first thing when you wake up, and that might help you go? Even the water you drink throughout the day, try and make sure its warm or at least room temperature. And sip it not big gulps, as this will go straight through you, and not be absorbed. And like Jessie suggested, Fibre Clear is an option. Hope you don't have to go through that again.

7. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Thanks Jessie! I've not tried Fibre Clear, no although when I next go to the Chemist I am going to get some. I've read about it on the internet, and looks ideal!.. Think I'm going to try peppermint tea too. Thanks sweetie! x Gotta have faith - thanks!! I'm going to try that too drinking warm water through out the day!.. Thanks sweeties :) xx

8. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    late to this but grean tea s fine but eugh, I am trying SO hard to drink peppermint tea but it doesnt sit well with me, it makes my hair stand on end for some reason...!! The mind boggles! LOL!
    I am actually enjoying black tea oddly enuf!!! Never thuoght I could ever say that!

9. lisabear x

lisabear x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(25.23%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i do black coffee, find the peppermint tea strange lol, my pharacist told me i can use sennakot x

10. Emmielou

Emmielou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(15.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Misha, yeah green tea is fine. Any tea as long as it comes from leaves is fine. And yeah like lisabear says you can take sennakot. Just take one first and see what happens. If nothing take 2 the next night and you will definitely have results. I use it if i find ive had no movement for 2/3 days.

11. silly snacker

silly snacker Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I think black coffee is best remedy to that - you poor thing though - sounds awful ;(

12. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Thanks guys!! Hope you're doing well, we can do this :D xx

13. Serha

Serha Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    WW
    The fibre clear sunds like the way to go! I drink peppermint tea, both hot and cold! If you make it up and just leave it in the fridge it's bloody yummy! Makes a nice change from the hot variety and plain oul water ;) Hope it clears up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.