Extra Easy GREEN TEA

Oooooh what's the buttermint like?

I am partial to a peppermint tea, but my fave at the min is the pineapple and grapefruit green tea :drool:

Keen to try the gingerbread one but find the salted caramel one a bit too... something?! Creamy maybe?! I clearly don't know how to describe it very well but my lips feel a bit greasy after it. Anyone else find this?

It's probably just me....

Oooooh what's the buttermint like? I am partial to a peppermint tea, but my fave at the min is the pineapple and grapefruit green tea :drool: Keen to try the gingerbread one but find the salted caramel one a bit too... something?! Creamy maybe?! I clearly don't know how to describe it very well but my lips feel a bit greasy after it. Anyone else find this? It's probably just me....

the butter mint has a creamy taste very sweet :)

It's like liquid Murray mints. Mmmmm

Well after reading through, I am off to tescos! Will defiantly be trying these new flavours. I only buy the peppermint tea, as it makes me so sleepy before bed. Cannot wait to try the salted caramel and gingerbread ones

Inspired by this thread, I bought the gingerbread and the cranberry flavour today. I will report back when I've tried them!

I tried the gingerbread Green Tea and I love it, almost as much as the butter mint. I also brought the Salted caramel, and I can't quite make up my mind on that one, I will have to keep trying it.
CJ

Salted caramel takes some time I found. But cranberry I have gone right off of after drinking it to excess. I'm on the pineapple and grapefruit now as an everyday drink supplemented with the gingerbread, salted caramel and butter mint. We must be single handedly keeping twinings afloat.

Well I've now tried both flavours I bought today (ginger and cranberry) and I am officially a convert! They are both delicious - will add some other flavours in next weeks shop.

When I was in America they had spearmint tea bags.Anyone know where I can get them over here?:)
No but if you find out let me know! I know the pukka 3 mint had spearmint in it and is lovely.

I've seen spearmint in Sainsbury. I'm sure twinings make one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I know what you mean the little penny chew type ones. In a white and green/red wrapper??

Back