Extra Easy GREEN TEA

I vaguely remember pacers. Were they square chewy sweets?

After a few cups of the salted caramel I have made a decision and I quite like it. It tastes smooth.

CJ

I'm loving Morrison berry blast green tea 75p for 20 bags. Really Delish!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finally tried the salted caramel and gingerbread green teas and have to say I love both. Will have to stock up on some when I've got through most of my 70 bags of other tea that I got with the jar I ordered from Twinings.

Finally tried the salted caramel and gingerbread green teas and have to say I love both. Will have to stock up on some when I've got through most of my 70 bags of other tea that I got with the jar I ordered from Twinings.

I managed to get these too, I really liked the gingerbread one :)

I like green tea and I think it does help metabolism.... The banana and cinnamon tea bags sound interesting... Love cinnamon in most forms... So may let curiosity get the better of me and give them a go.

I'm going to try get some on my way home tomorrow, I pass Morrisons so am going to try and get the Camomile and Spearmint and the Cranberry ones . I've never tried green tea before, I've always had coffee :D

I discovered that typhoo have rebranded their fruit teas and that's why they were so cheap. They are being sold here under London fruit and herb company:

Welcome to the Typhoo Online Shop

at £1.49 a bit more expensive but so good I may have to invest :)

I believe so. I'm tempted! :)

i like green tea with peppermint oil it helps with fluid retention and bloating works wonders for me

The pukka 3 mint is particularly effective for that. Waitrose has them at less than £2 a box at the moment. Not a massive saving but still, it is waitrose after all haha

I love green tea, especially the gingerbread one by Twinings. My Mum had the Twinings green tea and mint one which is good too. When I had a week of being on plan 100% and had 4-5 cups of green tea a day at least I had a great loss. Not saying it would happen for everyone though as I have a lot to lose but I lost 6.5lb and I am certain green tea played a part in helping me.

I love gingerbread green tea, only thing is, that last little bit is usually so bitter for me.

Has anyone tried using the fruit teas as iced teas? I don't drink hot drinks very often, but when I do it'll be a herbal/fruit tea. Just wondered if it would work.

Back