Greenhalghs soup

Wiganlass

Hi, guys. I'm new here and start slimming world next week so not sure of syn values yet. Can anybody tell me how many syns are in greenhalghs soups? I know it would be better to make my own but unfortunately there is no way of cooking it at work.

Ready made Soups don't qualify for a free food allowance, so it's just a straight 1 syn for every 20 cals. Could you make your own and take it in a food flask maybe? Would help it stay warm for upto 8 hours x

Thanks for that. Didn't know it was 1 syn to 20 calories. Good idea about the flask. Might get one then can make my favourite, sweet red pepper and tomato soup :)

The 20 calorie rule only works for things that don't get a free food allowance and that includes shop bought soups. If it was something like, say, a mugshot then it would not work as pasta is a free food and the product gets an allowance that reduces the syn value. :)

The 20 calorie rule only works for things that don't get a free food allowance and that includes shop bought soups. If it was something like, say, a mugshot then it would not work as pasta is a free food and the product gets an allowance that reduces the syn value. :)

That's what I said lol!

Back