Greetings from a CD reject

coley144

Creating my life
Hello everyone,

Just moving in here from the Cambridge forum. Have been on a bit of a rollercoaster with the dieting over the last four or so years.

I started at 21st9 and lost 3 1/2 stone calorie counting. Put a stone back on still calorie counting (1500 cals) then went on CD.

I lost 4 stone between Sept and end Jan this year, which is super slow for 600 cals per day. Apparently I am very weight loss resistent.

Anyway have been basically crawling since then so am now seeing a private GP (as the NHS won't listen) for thyroid tests and he's put me on a 1200 cals a day diet. I'm around 14st12 now.

So here I am. Shall I pop my bags down in the corner?

Hello Coley 144!!!

I have come off the Cambridge too, I missed eating :( I also put all of the 4 stone I lost back on :( :( I have a wardrobe full of clothes I can't get in. I have come to calorie counting as I have to have a diet solution that works for me. I am due to go on my honeymoon (10 yrs later lol as we have never had the money) this August and am trying to get the weight shifted again, otherwise when lying on the beach I'll be mistaken for a whale :(

CD wasn't for me, I became constipated (sorry) and depressed. I am better on cals. I too am on 1200 per day and it's very hard :( best of luck to us both hey!!!!

Hi Serafyn! That's a long time to wait for a honeymoon! I'm getting married in August and I hope I don't have to wait that long! Where are you going?

^ lol I am going to ....

Benidorm.... not cultured at all. We have a hotel on the beach but the hubby and I want everything in one place and vibrant. You see we live in the middle of no where in Suffolk, in a field ... so being there will be different to say the least. We have booked a nice hotel though, a spa 5 stars..

You going on honeymoon?

I just want to shift two stone before going, the pics are important and that I feel proud to be phtotographed too.

Awww! I've just read through your posts and wanted to say 'good luck' to both of you! I'm sure you'll do well and this is the place for some serious moral support when it's needed! Hope you both have lovely honeymoons.........

I'm not sure where we are going yet. We don't have a budget for the honeymoon so we're asking for guests to contribute instead of toasters etc. We'll see how far we can get!

Hi
Just browsing round and had to say.... Good Luck.
This diet business is hard and keeping if off harder still. So many people lose the weight and on it goes back on, speaking from experience I know how crap that makes you feel.
Coley your weight loss has been fabulose, really good and it may not seem like it, but it looks to me like your on the home straight.

I'm not sure where we are going yet. We don't have a budget for the honeymoon so we're asking for guests to contribute instead of toasters etc. We'll see how far we can get!

Great Idea :)

Back