~ Greetings ~

Beautywithin

A bit about me..

After having my first child, I gained 4 stone.... in 2007 I went on the Cambridge diet (as no other diet seemed to work for me at that point), I lost 4 stone in 4 months and kept the weight off for 3.5 yrs until I fell pregnant again, that time around I only gained 2 stone went back on the Cambridge diet again to lose it, being a stay at home mum... I just kept eating and eating and my weight creeped up to the highest I've ever been 13stone8 ( I'm 5ft4 )

back in jan 2014 I tried the Cambridge diet again, but failed that time around I just found I could no longer do it without feeling miserable! so I decided to give slimming world ago and lost 4 stone in 9 months

Fast forward 3yrs and ive still managed to maintain that weight, but decided a couple of months ago I want to lower my weight not a lot ( 7lbs ) so would take me in the ( 8 stone something bracket ) but slimming world does not seem to be working for me anymore...

I think trying to do the Cambridge diet again would be too extreme seeing as I don't want to lose a lot plus I'm on my feet 12hrs most days and need food.

Not sure where to go from here or what diet plan would be good.

Any suggestions would be helpful X

As you say you don't have a lot to lose . Would a few weeks of intensive exercise lose, you say you are on your feet all day so are active anyway. Or would replacing one meal a day do it.
Who am I to know....if we had the answers we wouldn't have become overweight to start with
Will done in your previous losses...a great achievement.

Back