gross question about digestion.. DETAILS BE WARNED

bluedress21

Hey I know this isn't the nicest topic but my digestion systems seens to be a mess!! This is my 3rd week and I've probably been to the toilet 3 times and one of those was after taking senekot which left me with a bad stomach ache! .. Don't know why. I feel constipated and have been since I started this diet yet just went to the toilet and litrally 2 pints of liquid came out of the wrong end!! Wtf is going on! Has or is any1 else having these problems or should I be worried? ...
P.s sorry for the detail! I tried to make it as nice as poss lol! X

I haven't experienced this problem this extreme. When indie lipotrim j was on it for 7 months, my first month did have a dodgy tum, but it was manageable.

Which step are you on?

Bare in mind if your on a liquid diet then liquid is what you expect! I'd call my CDC if I were you babe x

Its sometimes down to the richness of the nutrients, are you deffo spacing your packs a few hours apart? If you're sensitive to them you need to leave a good 4 hours between each pack. Also, I gave up the water flavouring after I realised it turned everything to liquid in my case!!!!

Despite the liquid diet you should be having a small solid poo every 2 days or so (wow this really is the TMI thread ;))

I get massively constipated too and I found it went the opposite way with senakot! You're basically giving your body dry powder and water so it can't do much with it. There's not a huge amount of fibre (aka "roughage") which normally makes up the bulk of our poo. Try to stay on top of it and try and go everyday. Drink plenty of water and jump around a lot- it helps loosen things up (and sheds inches!!). X

This is normal for me .... I have a fibre supplement in my shakes to keep me regular, and a senna tablet every 5 days.

As before it was 13 days before I did a poo and was in such pain.. I cried loads now so far I've never had this again :) :)

Back