question about ahem toilet! food talk be warned

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Berryred, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am on day 3 of my re-start, took 1 week away from cd but stuck to low cal low carb.

Well, today after each shake, I have ran to the loo (sorry if TMI) and everything is falling out! My stomache all day has been grumbling under my ribs, round the side, on my stomache and to top it all off, I have been having painkillers all day for my ongoing headache:cry:

I didn't have any of this before, and am worried as nothing is staying in:eek: I am going to flake! I am feeling hungry but I am strong and okay not to do anything silly, although I can still smell homemade burgers and meatballs me and the kids made for their tea:17729: and wedges drool.....................sorry guys!

sigh, been on this forum daily since I found it, and not seen anyone mention this, I thought it may be this sickness bug, but it only comes on within 10 mins of having a shake:confused: then I'm fine again once ahem paid my visit

I am so sorry guys, what a lovely topic for your weds evening haha

:banghead: just a thought! I have been drinking bottled water as they are messing around with the pipes outside could this cause this maybe (cluching at straws haha)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. samjam

samjam Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Just to add that i had the same problem on about day 5 of my first week, made like 6 toilet trips in 1hr!

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's quite normal to have more toilet movements in the first few days on a vlcd. But as most people get bunged up, it's rarely mentioned.
    As you've had a week off its probably the switch back to cd & all the correct vits & nutrients again. I'm sure it will settle down in a few days. x

5. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have been needing the wee at least 10 times a hour but thats all.

I am on day 3 and no runs or bunged up yet! Something to look forward to lol

6. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    glad to know I'm not alone thanks guys

7. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

im having exactly the same prob (6 times this hour so far)but im in week 7. I had a tuna steak as a one off an hour or so ago so im putting it down to that.x

8. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I've spent more time on the bathroom going #1 and #2 than I thought possible. I wonder if I'm going to turn myself inside out!

9. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi. I am lactose intolerant and I know that if I have one of the regular shakes I am sooo gonna be sitting on the loo all day. Sticking to the soy shakes now.

10. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    had the same problem peeps when I first started, everything came out like water and then bunged up for a week! It all started moving again when I started eating the bars....maybe the intestines need a little time to adjust to the new regime?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.