grrr so cross with myself!!

Kate54

Silver Member
great weigh in yesterday, lost 2.5lbs this week! really pleased and then what did i do last night, but eat a magnum infinity, no excuses, but i thought at the time, 'well i've earnt it'...wrong!
anyway i'm going to the gym today to work off the 'syns'!!! hopefully i will find redemption on the treadmill!

anway, i have learned that despite my progress, i still have to adjust my attitudes, it is a learning process, and i will learn

i will have to be very very good for at least the next 3 days now, as i also went heavily over my syns allowance yesterday

repeat to self...i will learn to love nimble and ww bread!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

kazz43 said:
great weigh in yesterday, lost 2.5lbs this week! really pleased and then what did i do last night, but eat a magnum infinity, no excuses, but i thought at the time, 'well i've earnt it'...wrong!
anyway i'm going to the gym today to work off the 'syns'!!! hopefully i will find redemption on the treadmill!

anway, i have learned that despite my progress, i still have to adjust my attitudes, it is a learning process, and i will learn

i will have to be very very good for at least the next 3 days now, as i also went heavily over my syns allowance yesterday

repeat to self...i will learn to love nimble and ww bread!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SW isn't about punishing yourself for going over a little bit and one Magnum cannot undo a weeks good work. Have you actually looked up the syns in it?
Don't punish yourself at the gym, go and enjoy your workout. Try to think positively 'I've had a lovely treat, next time I'll do it within my syns allowance'
Then perhaps buy the mini Magnums xxxxx

dont' beat yourself up over a magnum, as Shirleen said have you looked up the syns? You may be surprised, otherwise, if you've gone over your syns since last WI try having your syns on a weekly basis this week.

On the bread note, have you looked at alternatives, e.g. instead of having a sandwich for lunch have, pasta/rice/potatoe salad, or try other manufacters wholemeal bread.

you're right, it's about making better choices while still enjoying favourite foods and choosing syns wisely
i will do better next time..lol!

Don't beat yourself up over eating a magnum.
I ate a whole tub of Ben and jerrys core last night, so it could be worse!!!!
Back on the plan today though.

Don't beat yourself up over eating a magnum.
I ate a whole tub of Ben and jerrys core last night, so it could be worse!!!!
Back on the plan today though.

had a disastrous week this week syns wise...going to write this week off as a non starter hehe, no excuses except it was time of the month and i always eat my head off then!
ah well, today is another day but i really have to get my act together syns wise!

ben and jerry's eh? i've never had their ice cream, my favourite is green and blacks:D

well compared to u r a saint pretty much every week after weigh in i pig out. toast crips choc etc but i still lose every week.

as for bread i founf a 60g wholemeal roll much more satisfying thsn 2 tiny bits of nimble bread. i fill it with whatever i normally have in a sandwich but it strangely just feels like i am eating more

kazz43 said:
had a disastrous week this week syns wise...going to write this week off as a non starter hehe, no excuses except it was time of the month and i always eat my head off then!
ah well, today is another day but i really have to get my act together syns wise!

ben and jerry's eh? i've never had their ice cream, my favourite is green and blacks:D

Don't try it....... You'll fall in love. Lol
The core ones are fantastic. How the caramel is gooey in the middle I have no idea. Went to asda yesterday and seen it on offer. I walked straight past it. Cause if I open a tub I have to eat it in a day.

kayla81 said:
Don't try it....... You'll fall in love. Lol
The core ones are fantastic. How the caramel is gooey in the middle I have no idea. Went to asda yesterday and seen it on offer. I walked straight past it. Cause if I open a tub I have to eat it in a day.

Oh saw it, picked it up but put I back as I knew I would be the same. Shame I didn't put the huge bag of doritos back x

I'm so tempted by the new ben and jerrys, I love ben and jerrys anyway and the core's look gorgeous. It's so hard not picking them up all the time as my boyfriend loves them too, I have to be the strong one and stop him putting them in our trolley lol

luckily for me I don't really like icecream but twiglets, crisps Doritos ... that's a different story. I just don't but them now do I'm not tempted.

Back