SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF

djag

Yesterday was day 14 for me and I have lost almost a stone. Just 2llbs away from a stone.
I have been surrounded by food and yesterday I gave into temptation. I had 2 bites on a bit of bread and 2 small pieces of lamb. I couldn't eat more than that and felt sick so I threw it away.
I wanted to know the following:

1- Would this have kicked me out of ketosis
2- Will this now effect my weight loss regime on Lipotrim
3- Is it bad to introduce 1 healthy meal a day like salad with grilled chicken

Please let me know as im totally stuck and feel so bad now

How do you feel today? Hungry? If so you've come out of ketosis, if not then your probably in it.
whats done is done, move past it, today is another day, it won't affect the long term.
However, if you want to introduce a meal, the lipotrim won't work, you'll prob end up losing a pound a week as you will be eating too much to stay in ketosis and not enough for your body to think your not starving, and go Into starvation mode and hold onto every calorie.
Either do it and commit to it, or do another diet. You won't get the results like you do with lipotrim though xx

I feel a little bit hungry but that's the same I have felt when I did not have a stumble yesterday.

I have restarted again today.

If I have come out of ketosis, how many days will it take to get back into it and does this mean it will take me another week before I lose any more weight?

It takes me 2 days by day 3 I'm in ketosis. You will start to loose weight again as soon as ketosis kicks in x

Hey don't beat yourself up- we are all only human, and bound to make mistakes every now and again. I did 5 weeks without a single cheat, now in week 6 I have just had a mouthful of my children's macaroni cheese :( and ate two crisps the other day. No excuses, just a moment of madness- at the end of the day it's my body so I am only punishing myself and I will have to fight to get back into ketosis now!! I read lots of stories on here about people slipping up- I take comfort from the fact that they do. Despite my total dedication to this diet, and missing out on sooo many social events and meals over the past few weeks, I have slipped up. So just need to refocus, as do you :) I have lost nearly two stone and feel great- it's nice to get back into smaller clothes :) keep in touch if you are struggling xxx

Hey don't beat yourself up- we are all only human, and bound to make mistakes every now and again. I did 5 weeks without a single cheat, now in week 6 I have just had a mouthful of my children's macaroni cheese :( and ate two crisps the other day. No excuses, just a moment of madness- at the end of the day it's my body so I am only punishing myself and I will have to fight to get back into ketosis now!! I read lots of stories on here about people slipping up- I take comfort from the fact that they do. Despite my total dedication to this diet, and missing out on sooo many social events and meals over the past few weeks, I have slipped up. So just need to refocus, as do you :) I have lost nearly two stone and feel great- it's nice to get back into smaller clothes :) keep in touch if you are struggling xxx

Thank you so much ladies for your support. I am back on it 100% from today and hopefully I wont give into temptation again.

How much can I lose from now till 20th Novemeber? Is over a stone possible?

Thank you so much ladies for your support. I am back on it 100% from today and hopefully I wont give into temptation again.

How much can I lose from now till 20th Novemeber? Is over a stone possible?

It is possible hun as long as u keep at it and you dont cheat. Its about 5 weeks so if u target to loose at least 3lbs a week u will be fine. Try exercising for about 30 minutes a day three times a week. Don't do any aggressive exercises as this will build muscle, try walking and treatmill and the cross trainer. Muscle weighs more so you wont see massive loses. Hope this has been useful.

I was exactly the same back in May I did it 100% for 14 days lost loads. But I couldn't stop thinking of food and I caved badly. Now I've had to re start from yesterday . I put everything back on . It's only because I didn't do it properly . Am gutted but I will NEVER cheat again . You either do it 100% or it won't work. Once you get back on track you will be able to achieve your goal. Good luck x

Don't be so hard on yourself !!! Remember that you are doing this for you ! beating yourself up for a slip up is not going to help your mood! It could have been worse your could have gone out on a drinking bender, had a kebab on the way home and pizza for breakfast, but you didn't ! Make sure you are taking measurements too as if you don't see a large drop on the scales you can see it in inches, when I done Cambridge I could stay the same weight on week but loose an inch off each arm and thigh and a couple around the middle. Draw a line under it and keep going ! I'm only day 3 into LT and am shitty I don't see anything on the scales yet lol. Good things take time !!

Back