Extra Easy Grrrrrr - Silly Husband (and me)

redmel

Dreamer
I am really annoyed, my first day back on plan and I have been doing Extra Easy, things were going sooo well until my dh has just brought back the WRONG rolls for dinner:rolleyes:

I had a lovely omlette, with mushrooms and onions this morning. Then a fab chicken curry with jacket for lunch and the plan was to have quorn burger in rolls with wedges and salad....instead of bringing back wholemeal rolls (I wanted one as my HEb and would have synned one) he has brought back WHITE rolls.....

LUCKILY I hadn't used any syns up until now and these are 6.5 each, but that means no choccy drink for me tonight:(

Moral of the story...do your own shopping (or at least specify exact brand, size, etc on a shopping list):p

Mel x

Oh dear! My OH asked me if I wanted any chocolate from the shop a few days ago so I asked for something small (thinking along the lines of a curly wurly or freddo) and he came back with a SNICKERS! They're about 16 syns each :eek:

Mine has generally been wonderful, asking me if I have enough syns before I put anything in my mouth, as he does the majority of the cooking, it's a shame he's not got to grips with the 1/3 super free idea. In fact I have to remind him to do any vegetables.

There is a silver lining though...He has just produced a yummy Muller with chocolate sprinkles:drool: he must have hidden them, as I didn't see them in the fridge!

Mel x

Back