Grrrrrrrr - struggling !!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I just cant get back into my groove!
I know I can do this but Im finding it impossible to get back in the swing :mad:

Ive planned my meals until next wednesdays WI and everthing - but i keep ignoring it!:badmood:

Ok...what do you want more?
Cr*p foods that are going to make you feel really guilty and lethargic, or to be happy and healthy?
Come on Hun, you can do it, give yourself a stern talking to and think about why you started the SW plan in the first place. I notice that you have a summer sex kitten challenge going on...just think how you would feel if you fail that one.

Harsh words, but from someone that cares and someone who has also had to have "the talk" with herself on more than one occasion.

xxx

Ok...what do you want more?
Cr*p foods that are going to make you feel really guilty and lethargic, or to be happy and healthy?
Come on Hun, you can do it, give yourself a stern talking to and think about why you started the SW plan in the first place. I notice that you have a summer sex kitten challenge going on...just think how you would feel if you fail that one.

Harsh words, but from someone that cares and someone who has also had to have "the talk" with herself on more than one occasion.

xxx

Mrs V, can I pretend you were talking to me too :eek:

moomintrolljen, know how you feel... my 1/2 off last night has left me feeling decidedly :break_diet:

Mrs V, can I pretend you were talking to me too :eek:
moomintrolljen, know how you feel... my 1/2 off last night has left me feeling decidedly :break_diet:

Same here guys, I've been struggling since last week and then at class I put on 2lbs. I'm back into it now but I feel like all I can see is hurdles and don't think I will get a loss next week (have two parties tomorrow, one is a BBQ I can't take my own food to and the other is a flat warming so plenty of booze, and after the gain at class I went to my mums and had pizza/chocs with her for her birthday)

Mrs V is right moomin, the crappy foods will make us feel even worse. Today I realised it's 23 weeks until Christmas and I wanted to be halfway to target by then! I hope you find your mojo again. Why not read over the recipes section and see if there's anything you've not tried? New recipes will spice it up a bit - could be that you are bored of the plan and need something new? That's what I done and have planned a mixed green/red/EE week so that I can't get bored!

xxxxx

Come on ladies, you can do this!!!
Today I have read about people loosing the plot and having a blip...it happens...get back on track and plan each day as it comes. If you do have a hiccup, for one meal, its just one meal....try and finish the day off on a more positive note and the next day continue as you would when doing 100%.

xxx

hey Moomin! my advise is to make a list of all the pro's for losing weight - then a list of all the cons....

Then - read as much of the before during and after photo thread - and then see how SW works - look for people who have lost the amount of weight you want to lose - and get that motivation back.

Holidays are lovely - but a pain when you are trying to get back on it again!!!!

Also - think about what you have coming up and and how lovely it would be to get those 'have you lost weight' 'you look really well' 'where have you gone you skinny thing' comments? hey?

Come on honey - grab some mojo and pow pow pow those pounds off!!!

xxxx

Thanks girls x
I have a trip to Ascot Sept 24th so 10 weeks til that and then of course christmas - I will do my bestest I really will!
Thanks for the stern words Mrs V x

Thanks hun - Im fine all day at work etc then I get home and by about 6pm im in the fridge raking about!
I ate 3 mini chocolate donuts and a packet of pom bears last night after being fine all day - Oh the shame!

Thanks girls x
I have a trip to Ascot Sept 24th so 10 weeks til that and then of course christmas - I will do my bestest I really will!
Thanks for the stern words Mrs V x

thats the day i go on holiday Jen - maybe you and i need a little challenge for us? xxx bit of motivation and competition etc?

thats the day i go on holiday Jen - maybe you and i need a little challenge for us? xxx bit of motivation and competition etc?

Definately! you any closer to SOTW yet mate?

Jen, this is just a personal observation from my own experience, but I believe there is very much a physiological aspect to why it's difficult to get back on track when you've allowed more sugar and bad fats into your system than you would normally have. I honestly believe that this makes your body crave more of those foods, regardless of what your mind is telling you. The cravings are physiological, not psychological, and I found it helped to realise that and act accordingly.

Try having a couple of days where you eliminate sugar and refined fats as much as possible - just good healthy food, protein and good carbs, and drink plenty of water to flush the sugar and fats out of your system. I found this made the cravings disappear again and it was so much easier to get back on track.

Think of your body as behaving like a naughty toddler, wanting things that are bad for it. Your mind is the rational adult in charge. Put your foot down. :D

Moomin, Moomin, oh Moomin come on girlie.. you can do this, our voice of resaon and our minimins friend. We all want to see you achive this and you really do want that STS week this week to be a loss next week.. We are behind you, you just need to crack the whip on yourself. Are you aiming for anything in particular? If not. then put one in.. a pampering one, pedicure or manicure is so lovely. Come on Jen you can do this xxx

I had a complete meltdown last week. Luckily for me it only showed as a 1lb gain at weigh in.
That 1lb gain has really given me a kick in the butt. I know what I need to do and have regained my focus. (I only weighed in last night, we'll see how long my enthusiasm lasts!!)

I can't go to class next week, I'm at the hospital, so I'll have to keep focus for 2 weeks. Will be looking at this thread for motivation.

Now then Moomin!!

You got away with a STS last week, and I am writing this on my phone so you almost nearly got away with an STD instead, but if you don't grab that focus by the balls, next week will be a gain, and no gain, no pain!!

Tell me this, how can we do our Slimming World Modern Day Morecambe and Wise routine with POM BEARS?? It HAS to be strawberries because the crumbs would be unBEARable. UNBEARABLE!!! Dyageddit???

Ok, I'll be Ernie and you can do the jokes...

Anyway, woman. Sort it aht.

Oh madamelaminx, you do make i larf! :D Keep going chick,

ZXXXXXXXX

Back