GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xxchristiexx, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well thought i would come on and confess my syns :p came back from holiday 3 weeks ago and due to some personal problems i decided to go SW alone until i got myself sorted, weighed myself and had only gained 1.5lb which i was thrilled about but of course bcuz i havent been to class i have assed about and not followed the plan right at all since then:mad: i weighed myself this mornin and i am disgusted to say that i have now gained 5lb!!!!! so its back to class for me 2mro night, its the only way i can succeed i need the help of class to keep me on track... my own scales say i have gained 5lb and they are almost the same as classes so will find out for def what i have gained 2mro! altho im slightly pleased at the fact that even if i have gained 5lb that i still also have 3lb off as i had lost 8lb in total..

i am admittin what i have done and im also goin to rectify it..i need to do this for me and i am grabbin the bull by the horns!!lol anyone else been in my position?? i would love to hear from u all :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't been in your position before Christie but theres loads on here who have,

you've done the hard part by admitting you can't do it alone and getting back to class, I don't think I could do it without group support,

back on the wagon, well done x

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u:) so hard to do it alone, actually goin to be next week before i can go back as the girl i go with is away and she drives and i dont :S but maybe see if i can make other arrangements..x

5. kerryathome

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    just instead of thinking you'll start next week start following the plan this week - damage limitation x

6. Beckyftwx

Beckyftwx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I put on a stone in two weeks after my holiday :( Why is the after holiday binges too hard to resist?! Trying my hardest to get it off and the rest now though

7. kerryathome

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I put 6.5 lb on over wedding and honeymoon, thats all come off now so now am on the next part of my journey - my 2 stone shiny is the next goal x

8. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aw i feel ur pain girls, but its a minor blip we all have from time to time lol good thing is iv sorted lift for class 2mro nite whoopee :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.